BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
Just purchased and used twice. I love the glow and also subtle look it gives my face. Very light weight and sheer when applied. Gave it a matte finish and blends very well. I will for sure continue to use
Greece🌼 C.
El Salvador, Ilopango
Me encanto porque ami me dura todo el día 😍😍😍😍😍
😍😍😍😍
COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
Los productos COVERGIRL Me facinan!!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
This is not my favorite blush. It doesn't have a lot of pigment. It doesn't seem to last very long.
I think for the price this might be the best product on the market. But I'm going to try new blushes at it's price point just to see.
I would recommend this product to a person just starting out with make up.
Macarena P.
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
There just isn't much pigment to this blush. Honestly, I thought maybe there was a clear plastic cover over the powder that I'd missed taking off, because I just don't see it on my face after applying. I'm fair skinned, so this color should show up easily, but it just doesn't. I'm really disappointed because judging by the colors in the compact, this should have worked perfectly for me.
Erin R.
Review for: Roses 100 more...
Use this so much this middle one is wore out and the lid busted off! Great for different skin tones as it has three choices for a variety of preferences
Priscilla D.
I didn't actually liked the fresh glow covergirl blush. It is hard to use and it is not very pigmented....
Betsabé C.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Roses 100 more...
It's a great product,I use to wear a natural make up and it really works It's a pretty blush of Covergirl
Sophie B.
I love this blush, I have very fair skin and it blends so well and doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all.
I love this blush! I jut recently got it a couple moths ago, it's very pigmented and easy to blend. You may need a pretty good blush brush but if not im sure you could make it work. I'm super pale and I love the way it looks on my skin.
Maddy S.
I bought this blush actually for my homecoming dance and when I first applied it, I didn't get much pigment as I would have as some of my other blushes. I have seen on this app amazing reviews on this product, so I don't know if I was applying it wrong or what. I hate writing bad reviews on products and I really do wish this product had worked out for me but I just was not pleased with this blush. Please save your money, there are far more better quality drugstore blushes than this. I really really did not like this. If your looking for some other cheap DRUGSTORE blushes, I recommend the wet n wild color icon blushes, the Milani blushes, and the elf duo blush and bronzers. I hope this helps.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..