BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I love this blush, blends well with my skin! I wasn't disappointed when I bought it,it is a great product, i love covergirl! It is easy to apply on your face and it looks great.I would recommend this product!
Shae R.
I don't like this product. I have no idea the purpose of the 3 different shades. It also doesn't seem to show up well on my skin tone. Perhaps it's better for fairer tones. I'll keep it around a little longer to figure out how to get some use out of it, but I wouldn't recommend this product until I've figured out how to get the most out of it.
Raegan T.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Roses 100 more...
hate this product so much I tried it thinking it was going to be so nice on my skin… The pigment was terrible and it looked a little oily. After having it on for an hour it was already off !
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
This is not my favorite blush. It doesn't have a lot of pigment. It doesn't seem to last very long.
I think for the price this might be the best product on the market. But I'm going to try new blushes at it's price point just to see.
I would recommend this product to a person just starting out with make up.
m j.
I love this clean glow blush because it is very cool on my skin if you want a beatiful glow bluse than use this.
manar h.
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbontart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!!
sara r.
Cover girl glow blush has pretty color to use there's so many colors to use you should use so many colors like I do
Lucy G.
Scotland
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I really enjoy this blusher, the name really suits it! It literally does give you a clean looking glow, such a natural wash of colour to the cheeks without it looking too obvious that you are wearing blusher. The formula is great as t is really build able which I love cause I hate when you accidentally apply too much blusher and mess up your while look - you cant do that with this. It is also obviously very affordable and it is a great product for the price so i would definitely recommend.
Heather L.
Amazinnggg it matched by skin tone and under tones perfectly  and last forever and i wear it daily its one of my many must haves.. fed try this product if u havnt
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..