BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Debora M.
San Juan
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I really don’t like this blush. It’s not very pigmented and it doesn’t even stay on long. I do not recommend this at all.
Cris S.
Review for: Roses 100 more...
Feisimoooooo, tengo que casi casi raspar el polvo por que se puso como piedra y esi que apenas tiene un par de semanas queclo compre, además que por mas que aplique no se nota bien el color.
Ofelia A.
san salvador
Has no pigmentation at all. It was so hard to use or to get any result with it, never had a blush so difficult to use.
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
Not really a fan. Unless you like auper subtle things. Not much pigmentation from this. Woukd recomend their darkest pallete in this for some color on a fair skinend face.
Rachel N.
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I did not like this at all. The color payoff isn't particularly great, though the packaging is cute and the color is nice. I was definitely allergic to this. I have sensitive skin and as soon as I swiped it on, I could tell I was going to have a problem. Most covergirl products are great for me, so I was surprised.
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Roses 100 more...
This blush is quite low on my list. It is not at all pigmented, it doesn't last long. However, it blends so easily it disappears [it looks like 'Casper the Friendly Ghost']. The color is a pretty pink. I do not understand the three tone idea, it has never worked for me. No, I would not recommend this to others. No, I would not buy this product again.
Agape L.
Orlando, FL
 Did not like this product at all it was very cheap. Super low-quality it was almost like putting baby powder on your face and had absolutely no color tent to it it was just really bad I would not recommend this to anyone honestly especially for the price that I got it for
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I thought that this would be a nice subtle color to use in the summer when I don't want to put on a bunch of makeup. But sadly it didn't show up at all no matter how much I seemed to apply then the top of the blush got hard. Gave it to my daughter to play with since that's the only way it'll get any use out of it.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
Wasn't really a fan of this product. It wasn't that pigmented and it was way to Orange. I had a hard time working with it.
Whitney M.
Kingsport, TN
It has been a while since I bought it from Walmart not sure about the price. I think it falls around $6. You have to use a stiff brush to pick up the color. A soft blush brush doesn't work. The color shades I got was rose. Very light doesn't show very much. Works okay during winter months when I am much fairer in complexion.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..