BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?2 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
SEALY P.
Me gusto cuando lo utilice al principio.. porque da un look natural pero luego quise comprar otros porque me gusta bastante que de color pero si buscas algo que sea natural puedes utilizarlo
Kristin W.
Love this product use it every day. It last a long time. The only con is it wipes off easy but if not touched it stays. It stays true to color and there is a variety of colors. The foundation is easy to blend and I would definitely buy this product again.
Alondra H.
to begin I loved it!! At first I thought it wasn't going to be as good since the brand is not very big however it applied so smoothly and the pigmentation was to die for. I have tanned skin and it still looked good, I would recommend and for sure buy again.
Kc
I have this in the shade "peaches" and I have to say I was very disappointed in the pigmentation. Not to mention it's also pretty chalky when applied to the skin. It appeared as if I had put nothing on my checks.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
 I liked this product very much because it provided for coverage glow without the overwhelming glow I also like the pigmentation of the matte finish it was very easy to blend also  it was   A sort of a creamy texture I highly recommend this product to others
Lizzie B.
Arlington
Review for: Peaches 110, Roses 100, SPICES 120, COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush more...
These blushes are so gorgeous and natural! I really really like these. The finish is very gorgeous and is best for pale and olive skin types such as me. It applys very well and stays true to its color and I will definitely be buying this again and again!
Serina O.
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush more...
I am guaranteed that it worked for me it gave me that voluminous glow to my face .It is build able and can works with multiple skin tones .It lasted a day for me but started fading as the hours went on. I would probably buy it again because it is not to much or to little it's in the middle!
Katie R.
I love this Blush. I purchased the peach shade and it really complements my fair skin and red hair. It is a light blush that is buildable which I like. I like how you can stay on one side of the Blush if you want it lighter but the other side is darker.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
I love this blush. It is almost like a bronzer and blush combined. It gives a great color. There isn't really a shine to it so I like that. I am a lighter skin tone and it works great. I would recommend this.
Cassidy T.
Indianapolis, IN
This bluch is decent for drugstore/grocery store expectations, but nothing to swoon over. It does the trick, but if you're looking from something that blends with your foundation and does not seem to spread over your entire cheek (stays put where you want it), I do not reccomend!
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..