BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
I love this blush! I jut recently got it a couple moths ago, it's very pigmented and easy to blend. You may need a pretty good blush brush but if not im sure you could make it work. I'm super pale and I love the way it looks on my skin.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Review for: SPICES 120 more...
This product is nice and looks good on the skin, but it takes so much digging into the lab with the brush to get anything on the brush and then on your face. Would not repurchase, but it does make a good bronzer. Another good thing about it is that it's good for traveling because it's a blush and bronzer all in one.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Review for: Peaches 110, Roses 100, SPICES 120 more...
These are amazing blushes, especially for drug store price! They are very pigmented, but I found that I had to scrap off the top layer in order to get to the surface. Also apply with a light hand because you can over do it very easily. Other than that, some of my favorite blushes in the drug store industry!
Chelsea G.
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I really love this blush! Orange tones always look fantastic on my medium skin, especially when I’m slightly tan. It goes on very light, which I like because it doesn’t give that overly made-up look. I have somewhat sensitive skin and a lot of products make me break out but this has been just fine!
Albanys M.
This blush is one of my favourites, for a economic price you can get a product that brings you a cute effect. You can use each color separately or you can mix it all. I like to mix the three colors because the result is a special color on yours cheeks. I buy it every chance i can
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This blush is not a good blush, there are plenty of better drugstore blushes out there. It is hard to get out of the pan, it's not very pigmented and it takes a good amount of work to get a nice colour on your cheeks. However it is matte, it stays matte and it lasts a good while so thats a plus.
Michelle M.
This is a great product, looks amazing and lasts all day. Inexpensive and easy to find in most retailers as well as online- I love Covergirl and purchase for my daughter as well. Great with all skin types and looks great with all tones. Check it out you won't be disappointed .
Alli R.
Amsterdam, NY
Great product. I don't really use this as a 'blush', I use t more for contouring or bronzing up my face because these colors are very warm toned. I love this product tho! Very blendable and buildable! I love that there is more than one shade in here to work with! Would reccomend❤
Agape L.
Orlando, FL
 Did not like this product at all it was very cheap. Super low-quality it was almost like putting baby powder on your face and had absolutely no color tent to it it was just really bad I would not recommend this to anyone honestly especially for the price that I got it for
Tyson C.
I actually really like this product. The blush is a beautiful shade and some of them even have a little bit of shimmer in them. They stay on forever and they blend nicely with my elf make up that I wear regularly. I highly recommend, and they are very affordable as well!
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..