BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Kim S.
Bluffton
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I love this blush so much because it’s a mixture of a soft highlight as well as the blushy look. It’s very natural with my skin tone and it’s such an easy application
Adamary M.
Covergirl clean glow blush is the best blush I use It leaves my face like I want too I would recommend those who are looking too glow up and looking for a perfect blush..
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I really liked using this Blush Palette made by Cover Girl. It has a nice color for the cheeks and it's affordable. I remembered using Cover Girl when I was a teenager, I'm not 33 Years old. But Cover Girl was the most popular brand out there on the market before there was Too Faced Cosmetics, Smashbox, LORAC and etc. I loved Cover Girl Black Charcoal Eyeliner, it went on the eyes nicely on the bottom.
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
I absolutely love this product!!! This is my go to. I do not like wearing foundation because my face is so oily that it always creases and looks cakey. I throw some of this powder on all over my face and boom, even skin tone without any effort. I have gotten many compliments when I wear this as an all over face cover.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I wanted to try a new blush and this one was affordable. Guess I should have payed a little more for something a little better. It is hard to get the color on the brush. It kind of smears together, but not come off much. When I do get the color on it's nice, but have to keep applying to see it. I have a feeling it would last awhile though on a positive note, but I just don't like it much. Won't be purchasing again most likely.
Zeina Z.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I bought this blush for the purpose of a project, and I then started to use this about three years ago. It was one of the first blushes I have ever completely finished off. I love this blush; it's soft, blendable, and matched my color perfectly! I am trying a new blush now but I most likely will repurchase this item again.
Tori S.
Yucaipa
I absolutely love this product! It's the best blush I've ever tried. My cheeks have natural red in them, and most blushed are either too severe or too dull. This one is just right! I love how I can combine all the colors into one and have it work perfectly with my skin tone. Great product!
Pamela E.
Medley, FL
Yo tengo este blush en el tono "peaches" y me encanta en acabado que deja en mi rostro. Da un aspecto bastante saludable. La pigmentation es muy buena. Es uno de mis favoritos. Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar cuando se me termine. Además el empaque es muy bonito también. Sería más increíble si trajera un espejo.
Aalysia H.
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush more...
This is the most amazing stuff uyoy can use it gives you the right glow that you need and its best for any tips of skin and its easy to blend in with ur foundation and it will saty on your face for at least a couple hours and I wouldn't mind buying it again.
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Roses 100 more...
This blush is quite low on my list. It is not at all pigmented, it doesn't last long. However, it blends so easily it disappears [it looks like 'Casper the Friendly Ghost']. The color is a pretty pink. I do not understand the three tone idea, it has never worked for me. No, I would not recommend this to others. No, I would not buy this product again.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..