BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Au N.
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
The colors were too light for me and I chose the darkest set I could find (there are only three I think). I just wish this product had more variety because I love the Covergirl Clean collection.
Elba Irene P.
Miami
This is amazing!!! The colors are beautiful and it is totally affordbale. It is really easy to blend and it is buildable. It is best for norma and dry skin but it is okay to use with oily skin. I will buy this product again.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
This blush just wasn't for me. The pigmentation was weak. Color was off. I found it just wouldn't go onto my brushes well, like it just stuck in the container. It just didn't work for me at all.
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
I love bronzer and blush palettes such as this one - those that have several shades mixed into one surface. Great variety if you don't want to use all of the features colors, and all beautiful shades to the average individual!
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Roses 100 more...
This product was a 3 star product it was a little patchy it applied alone but if you put some setting powder in first it worked better. It works best for fair skin tones and it was not very long lasting. I would not buy this again
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This blush and bronzer just really wasn't that good in my opinion. I really didn't like how powdery it was and that it was a bit hard to apply. I couldn't really see it on my skin that well.
Maddy S.
I bought this blush actually for my homecoming dance and when I first applied it, I didn't get much pigment as I would have as some of my other blushes. I have seen on this app amazing reviews on this product, so I don't know if I was applying it wrong or what. I hate writing bad reviews on products and I really do wish this product had worked out for me but I just was not pleased with this blush. Please save your money, there are far more better quality drugstore blushes than this. I really really did not like this. If your looking for some other cheap DRUGSTORE blushes, I recommend the wet n wild color icon blushes, the Milani blushes, and the elf duo blush and bronzers. I hope this helps.
Emily L.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
I love how the colors blend with my skin. I feel like the finish is matte. I love it. I like that the color stays most of the day and it is worth the price you pay for it. I would buy it again if I needed blush!
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I use this everyday! I love that it's a pallet of colors that I can use all over my face. It all blends together well to create a natural look. It's a matte finish with a pink look.
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
Review for: Roses 100 more...
This is one of my favorite blushes! It's so light and airy and the colors are beautiful! It blends very well! I've almost hit pan on it because I had a point where I used it daily
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..