BY COVERGIRL #70 in Blush

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?2 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at a...1 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Peaches 110
This is not my favorite blush. It doesn't have a lot of pigment. It doesn't seem to last very long.
I think for the price this might be the best product on the market. But I'm going to try new blushes at it's price point just to see.
I would recommend this product to a person just starting out with make up.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Review for: Roses 100
This is a wonderful product. Especially for the price you get about a 2 inch diameter compact and it includes a brush. The brush stores nicely on the bottom and even though I don’t use it it would be nice if I needed it. The colors are very nice and you can blend them appropriately for your skin tone. I would recommend this and I would buy it again if I ran out.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Roses 100
This is a really cool product because it is in between a bronzer and a blush... but yet I tend to apply it all around the outskirts of my face.  It is buildable which is great, so you can choose a lighter look or go for a more tanned and bronzed look.  It is more a of a matte finish which allows for the use of highlighter on top of it.
Rachel N.
Review for: Peaches 110
I did not like this at all. The color payoff isn't particularly great, though the packaging is cute and the color is nice. I was definitely allergic to this. I have sensitive skin and as soon as I swiped it on, I could tell I was going to have a problem. Most covergirl products are great for me, so I was surprised.
fran L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Roses 100
LOVE IT. I love that I can swirl and get one color or focus on one of the ones available. I do have to say that if you like to show off your blush, this is not for you. It is a very natural and subtle look. I use it everyday and it just gives me a “fresh” look. I would totally buy it again.
Mariah L.
Amhertst
Review for: Peaches 110
I used this blush a couple of years ago, and it is very subtle. I would say it would be good for someone with fair skin who wants a natural finish because it is pretty light and not very pigmented. It stayed on long enough, but I personally prefer more pigmented blushes.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, looks amazing and lasts all day. Inexpensive and easy to find in most retailers as well as online- I love Covergirl and purchase for my daughter as well. Great with all skin types and looks great with all tones. Check it out you won't be disappointed .
Christina R.
Tarpon Springs
Review for: Roses 100
I love this Clean Glow Blush. It matches my skin tone nicely. I use this product daily and it is super easy to apply. I recommend  this Covergirl Blush to anyone. I carry this product in my makeup bag everywhere I go. Thank you Covergirl for this clean, sun kissed glow!
Millie A.
Patterson, La
Review for: Peaches 110
Was looking for an everyday blush to throw on to face the world. This product is ok as far as wear. I have olive skin and found the palette to be great. Wish application suggestions were on the actual case and not throw away packaging. Not everyone is a makeup queen.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..