BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
brenda h.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really Love love love this. This really is the perfect name for this because it really gives you that clean glo every woman wants. It doesn't leave skin with blotches or uneven tones it just makes face look even more beautiful. The ladies at work ask me about my skin regimens since using this. They absolutely love it and have or are going to go get it. I I recommend this to every lady.
Bianca T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this blush. I use it from time to time the only reason I didn’t give a 5 star review is because I remember every time I use it why I don’t use it in a daily basis for my make up routine it’s because of how little the pinkest bushes is you have to go in a few times just enough amount on your checks constantly have to use a smaller brush for it
Krysti H.
Phoenix
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Nailea E.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
It gives a very healthy finish to the skin!! I’m a person who usually packs on the pinkest blush to the cheeks and nose to achieve an extreme dolly look, but on normal days, this is wonderful to achieve a soft kiss of color to their cheeks
Genesis M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing amazing ! This blush is my Ultimate favorite , the product is so simple to apply on and you also don’t have to worry about if it looks like a chunk all together . Super easy to apply and makes you look more great than what you are
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This could possibly be the best blush I have ever used. I'm fair skinned & it's the perfect color for me. I like that it only has a little shimmer in the highlighter and the other colors sculpt your cheekbones. It's long-lasting, too
Maya O.
Gardena , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m not a girl who normally puts on blush because it makes me look like a child but this one I have been loving because is so natural and you can barely notice it. It’s like “wow is she blushing or is it just me”.
Megan C.
Robert,La
Purchased at: Walmart
The color payoff was terrible and leaves your blush looking patchy. At first I thought I had a dud because it was so hard to pick up product but then I realized the product itself is just bad. I do not reccomend.
Noemi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
This beautiful glow Blush is a must have and added to your makeup bag. Love the way it gives you a special glow will definitely purchase this item again.
Noreen K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I liked this blush, very much. I don’t usually get Covergirl blush, but needled a good product, ‘on the fly’. This surprised me, with it’s great color and long, wearability.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Austin, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..

Amazon