BY COVERGIRL #97 in Blush

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?2 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at a...1 Answers
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
Have it, love it, use it any time I wear makeup. I am fairly pale, so always worry that blush makes me look clown like, but with the three shades I can blend for more or less redness. Looks natural, and so light and under cakey. The large container has lasted a long time, and it's survived several drops without breaking/destroying the blush. Doesn't come with a brush, but I tend to swirl in a large brush.
Shae R.
Shae R.
I don't like this product. I have no idea the purpose of the 3 different shades. It also doesn't seem to show up well on my skin tone. Perhaps it's better for fairer tones. I'll keep it around a little longer to figure out how to get some use out of it, but I wouldn't recommend this product until I've figured out how to get the most out of it.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
I love love how natural this blush is! It's a matte finish and it's literally stayed on all day for me. It's also very affordable, got for $5 at target. Been using for a few days now and I love it already. So glad I chose this blush, especially since I don't like bright pink colors. This one is perfect if you like to have a natural color
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Im normally not a huge fan of covergirl blushes but this one worked great for me. The price is a bit much if you consider the quality isnt as amazing as you'd expect for the price but i think a lot of covergirl make up is over priced. This was nice though. It was pigmented and applied nicely. I would definitely purchase again.
Zeina Z.
Zeina Z.
Review for: Roses 100
I bought this blush for the purpose of a project, and I then started to use this about three years ago. It was one of the first blushes I have ever completely finished off. I love this blush; it's soft, blendable, and matched my color perfectly! I am trying a new blush now but I most likely will repurchase this item again.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Peaches 110
I have a fairly rosy complexion so I needed to find a blush that would complement that. Finding the Clean Glow Blush was fantastic! It was the perfect color and consistency. The blush goes on smoothly and provides just enough color to look warm without looking fake. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Austin, MN
This blush is super pretty. I'm light-medium and I really think this goes really good with my complexion. It does look so beautiful with a peachy tone to it. This is a must buy product for me. I like that is gives just the right amount of product when using a brush so I don't feel like it's wasting product.
christine k.
christine k.
Review for: Roses 100
I enjoy using the Covergirl clean glow blush as it's a nice mixture of colors and not 1 solid shade. I feel like it glides on easily and gives a little shimmery color to my cheeks. I wish it lasted on my cheeks a tad longer but it's probably more of me not setting it than anything against the blush itself.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
I didn't particularly care for this product. The colors were not complimentary to my skin tones and went on a lot lighter than I thought they would. I felt like I had to keep applying more, and no I didn't look like a clown either! I have fair skin and was hoping this would do the trick. Bummer
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Review for: Roses 100
It's smooth, it's even and it's a great quality. I don't use much blush, but I like for it to look and feel minimal. This does that. It's the same color throughout the entire compact, which is important to me. It's well priced, so I don't feel like I'm paying a lot for very little.
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..