BY COVERGIRL

Complete your Clean® look with a flush of lightweight, blendable color. This versatile 3-in-1 multi-shade blush compact lets you customize your color to create a radiant effect. Use just one blush color or all three!

• What's your experience with this?3 Answers
  • How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compa...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush
  • "i've had this blush for awhile now and it lasts a long time. the color is great and not too flashy. it's a soft pink. " in 23 reviews
Genesis M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing amazing ! This blush is my Ultimate favorite , the product is so simple to apply on and you also don’t have to worry about if it looks like a chunk all together . Super easy to apply and makes you look more great than what you are
Megan C.
Robert,La
Purchased at: Walmart
The color payoff was terrible and leaves your blush looking patchy. At first I thought I had a dud because it was so hard to pick up product but then I realized the product itself is just bad. I do not reccomend.
Noreen K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Roses 100 more...
I liked this blush, very much. I don’t usually get Covergirl blush, but needled a good product, ‘on the fly’. This surprised me, with it’s great color and long, wearability.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
This is not my favorite blush. It doesn't have a lot of pigment. It doesn't seem to last very long.
I think for the price this might be the best product on the market. But I'm going to try new blushes at it's price point just to see.
I would recommend this product to a person just starting out with make up.
Vanessa R.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Peaches 110 more...
This blush is very versatile with a super economic cost and has the ease that you can use it as a blush, you could also make a contour with the darker shade they are super durable and in my opinion has a good coverage
brenda h.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really Love love love this. This really is the perfect name for this because it really gives you that clean glo every woman wants. It doesn't leave skin with blotches or uneven tones it just makes face look even more beautiful. The ladies at work ask me about my skin regimens since using this. They absolutely love it and have or are going to go get it. I I recommend this to every lady.
Courtney J.
Aaing finishing touch, very reasonably priced too. I always use this product for a date night, or a night out with my friends! Very natural looking, and gives the perfect tint! I love the Roses 100 tone because it has a slightly pink highlighted tint to it which is very lovely to see! Not much is needed to apply for it to be seen, so it lasts me a while
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this product! I use it every day in the shade roses! I usually use my brush and mix the top two shades to get the perfect blush shade! Would recommend!
Bianca T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this blush. I use it from time to time the only reason I didn’t give a 5 star review is because I remember every time I use it why I don’t use it in a daily basis for my make up routine it’s because of how little the pinkest bushes is you have to go in a few times just enough amount on your checks constantly have to use a smaller brush for it
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Roses 100 more...
LOVE IT. I love that I can swirl and get one color or focus on one of the ones available. I do have to say that if you like to show off your blush, this is not for you. It is a very natural and subtle look. I use it everyday and it just gives me a “fresh” look. I would totally buy it again.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Jocelyn D.
Austin, TX
How does this blush compare to Tarte blushes? If it compares at all.. Pros and cons? Tips for use would also be helpful..

Walmart