BeautyFaceFace MakeupCOVERGIRL
Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation

COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation

Show off fresh, healthy skin with COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk. Formulated without formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, sulfates and talc, this lightweight nourishing liquid foundation gives your skin the moisture boost it craves with a delicate infusion of milky coconut and soothing aloe. You’ll experience a glowing, dewy finish that lasts all day long, blurring imperfections and creating a more even skin tone. Pro-tip: Use COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer before applying for an even more flawless finish.

Is this good for oily, sensitive skin?
How does this compare to the CG BB cream as far as longevity and coverage?
What is the best method to apply this foundation - a brush, a blender, or with fingers? I’ve been trying to apply it with a brush and you have to put in more work to blend it out than I was expecting.
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation!
Shanery K.
rhodeisland
The foundation is that perfect go-to for where you want that “no makeup” makeup look. It was dewy, not too heavy and light enough for an everyday use.
Carlea S.
Alamogordo, NM
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Carlea S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 3614227293366, , 8 oz, , 0.7800 lbs
This foundation is liquid gold. Truly a hidden freaking Jem. It’s extremely lightweight but still moisturizing. I haven’t worn foundation in a year cause I always get that awful crusty after effect due to my ultra dry skin or it’s way too oily so it melts off. But this foundation is a lifesaver and is cheap.
Sadie W.
Norfolk, VA
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Sadie W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Fair/Light
So I bought this thinking it would be more like a BB or CC cream or even like a tinted moisturizer but it’s actually a foundation. Whoops. I did not read the packaging well lol. I did get a good amount of coverage from this foundation and I also really love the packaging. Super cute with the light pink and the clean beauty kind of feel to it. It’s pretty decent and wasn’t too expensive so I would recommend!
Bianca M.
Grand Rapids
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Bianca M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is lightweight and it doesn’t get cakey at all. I love how it’s vegan and it also comes with coconut and aloe which are good for your skin. I also love the smell. I would definitely buy it again and yes I do recommend this if you’re looking for a foundation that’s affordable.
Kylie H.
Indian Head, MD
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Kylie H.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Tan
this product is perfect for my face, I have combination skin and the lightweight consistency really goes well with my skin and it stays on through the day. the only flaw is that if you use it everyday it does run out very quickly but it is very affordable!
Rena  B.
JamaicaQueensNY
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Rena  B.
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Rena  B.
Purchased at: Target
Really nice for everyday use very light weight not thick goes on smoothly!! If you like full coverage or thick foundation then this isn’t it!! It covers any imperfections and is buildable. I like to use this with full coverage concealer. Very blend-able!! Had coconut milk and aloe!! Evens out skin tone has all day hydration
Edie B.
Cumming, GA
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Edie B.
Review for: Porcelain
I LOVE this so much!! My favorite lightweight skin tint for the longest time was the matte bb but it was always just a shade too dark for me, this formula in porcelain is exactly what I needed in my life. Bonus points for cruelty free and vegan!
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Jai M.
Review for: Fair/Light
The foundation went on smoothly, evenly, quick, and blended nicely with my skin. Once applied, it didn't look like I was wearing anything as it blended so nicely, but I could tell as it did even out my skin tone. It's very light and seemed to last all day. The bottle is a good size, good enough to last awhile but small enough for travel or drop in a purse for on the go.
Julinna M.
Mckenna, WA
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Julinna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okuuuur well at first I was freaked out coz the foundation started to flake so I was confused! That was with using a brush. USE A SPONGE. The application will be better. After I fixed the look with a second layer, I was saved! Its definitely on the sheer side which is not bad for light to medium but buildable coverage! I was impressed. And its dewy. I need to use more of those. For concealer I use my pretty vulgar one and it was still natural looking and dewy. It gave my face the perfect coverage. I would compare this product to a tinted moisturizer like colourpop except better coverage. It wont exactly last all day though. It made my face textured and it started to come off but you can barely notice since its sheer. Lightweight for sure. I only set my under eyes and t zone with powder. Pat not baked. I'm gonna wear it again with a different primer. I think that's what made it flake the first time....but I like it! It only also about 9$ at walmart.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,921 reviews
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Sarah S.
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Porcelain
If you’re looking for a lightweight foundation at a decent price, the Covergirl Fresh Skin Milk foundation may be a good option for you. At a bit over $10, this foundation is certainly affordable, but I don’t think that it’s for everyone. I’ve been using it for several days now, and it has some positives and some negatives. Overall I think it has more positive qualities though. The first few days that I used this foundation, I tried applying it with my usual foundation brush. I ended up having to put in way more effort to get this foundation to blend well if using a foundation brush. I typically don’t like using my fingers to apply foundation because it’s such a mess, but I found that this foundation actually works best if I use my fingers. If I do that it seems to blend out rather quickly and quite well. As for the finish, I typically prefer matte foundations, and this is more of a lightweight and satin finish. However, it worked out pretty well if I used a finishing powder on top to get a matte finish. This foundation lasts well all day long, which is really nice, but my one major complaint with it though is that as the day goes on it really starts to sink into the fine lines under my eyes. At first I thought this might be because I was having to use a finishing powder to get a matte finish, but on the days that I avoided using a finishing powder in my under eye area the problem was still there, but maybe just a little bit better. With all that being said, I think that this is still a very solid option for an affordable lightweight foundation for young adults. If you’re starting to have any sort of fine lines though, you might want to opt for a different foundation.

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Averi C.
Kingsport, TN
il y a 8 mois
Francesca S. il y a 6 mois
Ugh I can totally relate!!! I love watching beauty videos on YouTube. Sometimes even an everyday routine video can inspire me to do something simple. Took me a while to get back into the swing of things :/
Jessica G.