Covergirl Clean Fresh Pressed Powder, Light

Covergirl Clean Fresh Pressed Powder, Light

REDUCES SHINE: Face powder is formulated with tapioca and aloe vera powder to absorb oil and control shine all day long ADAPTS TO SKIN: Shine control powder perfects and evens skin tone for a natural-looking glow LIGHTWEIGHT: Pressed powder with buildable coverage that does not cake VEGAN: Vegan formula and foam puff FORMULATED WITHOUT: Formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, or talc CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International, meaning theyre never tested on animals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Covergirl Clean Fresh Pressed Powder, Light!
How would you rate this product?
Windsor, Ontario
I purchased this powder foundation a couple of months ago and I find although I love trying new foundation, I reach for this often! I use the light shade and find it the perfect match for winter. It covers nicely and smooths and blurs pores. It lasts all day as well. I do think they need to extend their shade range as it is lacking with only a few choices.

Looking for your answer?