BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Pressed Powder - 230 Dark - 035oz

COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Pressed Powder - 230 Dark - 0.35oz

Covergirl Clean Fresh Pressed Powder is talc-free and formulated with tapioca and aloe vera powder to absorb oil and deliver fresh, natural-looking skin. The 100percent vegan pressed powder makes pores less visible, so skin looks and feels smooth. Apply the powder with the included vegan foam puff for easy application. Covergirl Clean Fresh Pressed Powder is formulated without phthalates, mineral oil, formaldehyde, talc, parabens, or sulfates. Pro-tip: Pair the face powder with Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk for a flawless finish that lasts all day. REDUCES SHINE: Face powder is formulated with tapioca and aloe vera powder to absorb oil and control shine all day long ADAPTS TO SKIN: Shine control powder perfects and evens skin tone for a natural-looking glow LIGHTWEIGHT: Pressed powder with buildable coverage that does not cake VEGAN: Vegan formula and foam puff FORMULATED WITHOUT: Formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, or talc CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty F

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Pressed Powder - 230 Dark - 0.35oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ananka B.
COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Pressed Powder - 230 Dark - 0.35oz uploaded by Ananka B.
I use this color as a contour! I love it because it's really great for my oily skin. Honestly, I've been using Covergirl clean powder since it came in the green container. I love it.

Looking for your answer?