COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Mascara

Covergirl Clean Fresh Mascara gives your lashes volume, length, and definition all in a clean and vegan lash-loving formula. The curved mascara brush is designed to find lashes you didn’t know you have. Pro-tip: Pair with the rest of the Clean Fresh line to create a full fresh-faced look that is free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehyde, talc, or mineral oil.

Benefits

• VOLUME, LENGTH, AND DEFINITION: Vegan mascara helps lengthen, separate, and define lashes
  • SMUDGE AND WEAR PROOF: Get magnified lashes for an all-day, gorgeous look
  • CURVED BRUSH: Designed to volumize and define every single lash
  • VEGAN: Volumizing mascara with a clean and vegan lash-loving formula
  • FORMULATED WITHOUT: Parabens, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehyde, talc, or mineral oil
  • CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International, meaning they’re never tested on animals

İs it good product or not ?
How was this mascara? Did it leaves clumps? And the pigment?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Mascara!
Maddy M.
Hummelstown, PA
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Maddy M.
Great everyday mascara. I think I will deff keep using this on my days where I don’t want to put as much effort in. It’s very natural but pretty! Love the wand.
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Alice L.
This mascara performs like regular mascaras. I’m not super impressed with it but it is a good product. Gives you volume and length. I like how it’s part of the clean fresh line and product ingredients are better for skin/ eyes.
Tamara M.
Roseville, CA
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Tamara M.
Got to test this covergirl clean mascara complimentary of Influenster and I use just about everyday to make me feel confident. I have brown eye with long eyelashes so it really defines my eyelashes with long wear and fuller looking lashes, not to mention the wand is curved to get to those hard to reach areas! I would highly recommend!
Winnie T.
Los Angeles, CA
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Winnie T.
This mascara feels light on my lashes! It definitely lengthens my lashes and does not clump my lashes at all. I love that this product is vegan!
Susie W.
Rosemead, CA
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Susie W.
This mascara is ok. I’m not super impressed. It’s not bad nor great. It has good staying power. I wore it all day in the heat outdoors and it didn’t melt off my face. It doesn’t really curl my lashes but it does add a little bit of length and color.
Gabrielle J.
Wheaton, IL
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Gabrielle J.
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Gabrielle J.
This mascara is not something I would reach for. It does not keep my lashes curled at all. It does a adequate job lengthening but does nothing with volume either. If you just want to darken your lashes, go for this mascara. However, if you want something more big and bold, this one is not for you.
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Sheanna C.
This mascara seriously made my lashes look so full and long! I was so pleased! I love my new mascara! Thank you!
Sheila D.
Las Vegas, NV
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Sheila D.
I love CoverGirl's new product line called clean beauty. it's a Vegan cosmetic that I can trust. This mascara doesn't harmful to my eyes. also love the packages too
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Jennifer G.
This is wonderful for a more natural look, I enjoy the formula at first but it smears/smudges/runs at even the faintest bit of moisture (ie even my skincare or moisturizer below or above my lashes causes this to smear all over). Also doesn’t help hold my curled lashes whatsoever like other formulas do. Basically if you want to just have darker lashes than natural, this is the one for you. The brush does a nice job of distributing the mascara evenly. I’ll use this tube up on low/no other makeup days but will not repurchase. Cute pink packaging though!
Caity R.
COVERGIRL  Clean Fresh Mascara uploaded by Caity R.
This mascara is perfect for that no makeup makeup look. it removes like a complete dream. This is the perfect barely there mascara that seems to coat each lash with color without clumping up. If you have blonde invisible eyelashes like I do this is great to make them look there without doing too much.