COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Brow...
709 Reviews
5 / 5
I’m a natural redhead and I got this in the red/brown shade. It is very pigmented and thick, yet easy to apply. It lasted all day. I will be purchasing this product again in a more cool shade. The angled tip makes the application flawless, and the brush is a convenient way to blend the color too.
4 / 5
I just try this today and It was pretty good! The point of the pencil is perfect to make one by one eyebrow, however it’s not hard but also it’s soft , so the point break easily if you press to hard . The color was perfect for me . In the case of the packaging is gorgeous, the link pastel in all the products are so cute that they shine your countertop !
5 / 5
This product was amazing and very easy and great to use it got very precise little strokes just like my eyebrow hairs that what they looked like a def must try and very much recommended to everyone go buy one
4 / 5
With my dark black eyebrows that I rarely add to them, I tried this eyebrow pencil with its brown color applied as a cover coat the eyebrows turned to a lighter brown color Perfecting my brown hair My eyebrows and I are more in harmony, with the nail at the other end being softer and easier to disperse color. I can still use it to diffuse color to make the sides of my nose look higher. Very satisfied with this product and its appearance. Its light pink design is extremely cute for girls.
5 / 5
The pigmentation of this product was bomb the precision of this was perfect and the pink package was perfect and the value for the money was definitely there
5 / 5
I loved very good product, highly recommended, durable, easy to apply. I loved very good product, highly recommended, durable, easy to apply.
4 / 5
It has a very fine tip and that gives for better precision. It stayed on all day. The spoolie on the other side of the pencil is very handy. Pencil twists out no need for sharpening.
5 / 5
The packaging and everything was so pretty. I love how well this product works. It’s very durable. I love how easy and precise it is to apply. It’s easy to blend and I absolutely love the pigmentation. I would recommend.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Very disappointed because I never received this voxbox. I was really looking forward to it too. Hopefully they end up sending it. So I don’t really have a recommendation
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I think the color of the pencil was too dark for my eyebrows, but I love the shape of the pencil. I also love how easy it is to blend the color with the brush.