COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips

Clean make-up Remover for Eyes & Lips Lightweight lotion gently and thoroughly sweeps away traces of eye and lip make-up. Gentle formula helps keep delicate skin around the eye and mouth soft and smooth. Use with your Cover Girl Mascara and Cover Girl Outlast LipColor. 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com ;

Does this remove lip stains and liquid lipsticks?
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
How well does this product work? Does it get heavy makeup off easy?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips!
Didn't like it very much at all, it was very oily and made my eyes feel dirty after using it. I suggest something else!
It works fairly well. It takes a while for me to get everything off but other than that I'd recommend it you.
Clemson, SC
It's not a bad eye makeup remover, there are just other products that work a little better for the same cost.
Altoona , IA
This product is gentle on my skin. I feel like there are other products that get make up off easier.
Groveport, OH
Yes, this product did remove my eye and lip makeup but it was super oily and didn't smell very good.
Groveport, OH
This product did get red of my makeup, just it's extremely oily and it kinda smells like Elmers glue.
Great eye makeup remover; the oily textures breaks down the toughest waterproof makeup in one sweep.
Rutledge, GA
Love love love this makeup remover. Awesome stuff!!!!!! Cover girl makes great skin care products!
Pinckney, MI
Use this product occasionally! Removes my makeup perfectly!:) Doesn't burn or itch after using it.
Betsy Layne, KY
Works well, does the job .. Little oily but my eye lids dry out frequently so no big deal ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...