COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips

Clean make-up Remover for Eyes & Lips Lightweight lotion gently and thoroughly sweeps away traces of eye and lip make-up. Gentle formula helps keep delicate skin around the eye and mouth soft and smooth. Use with your Cover Girl Mascara and Cover Girl Outlast LipColor. 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com ;

Does this remove lip stains and liquid lipsticks?
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
How well does this product work? Does it get heavy makeup off easy?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips!
This eye make remover works pretty well. It takes off my waterproof mascara but leaves an oily residue. It also smells like Elmer's Glue ...? But that doesn't bother me as long as it does what it's supposed to do. but yeah overall it's pretty awesome.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't care for it.its greasy and it makes your face feel dirty like you have to wash your face again.I rather use the makeup removing cloths they are so much better
Sanger, CA
I don't know how this has bad reviews. Its the only eye makeup remover I use cause its the only one that doesn't sting my eyes AND it gets all of my eye makeup off no problem. I don't know what I would do without it.
I only use it to take off my liquid lipsticks but otherwise I don't really use it...I can deal with the greasiness but the smell of it I can't seem to get use to...it smells like glue or something.
Annapolis, MD
I typically love Cover Girl products, but this remover just doesn't meet my expectations. I don't like the scent, and it leaves my skin feeling greasy. Sadly, I'm not impressed.
Bakersfield
Good makeup remover for the price. Takes a little bit too long to wipe off mascara and left my skin a bit too dry afterwards but other than that it’s not too bad.
Gadsden, AL
We still have this in my home state. It has been and always will be my favorite. Removes even the toughest waterproof mascara and stay on lip stain without pulling eye lashes out.
Brownsville, TX
COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips uploaded by Asbaerla B.
I'm not saying it's the best because I've tried better. But it delivers and it does remove my makeup. Even Waterproof! It's oil base so expect a greasy feel afterwards.
Pittsburgh , PA
I absolutely hate this remover. It is so oily/greasy!!! Such a gross feeling and leaves this gross film on your skin after using it. Yeah… its a no go for me
Moores hill, IN
This makeup remover is definitely gentle on the eyes as well as the rest of the faCe I have sensitive skin and normally have no problem with this at all
Ask a question to the Influenster community...