COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips

Clean make-up Remover for Eyes & Lips Lightweight lotion gently and thoroughly sweeps away traces of eye and lip make-up. Gentle formula helps keep delicate skin around the eye and mouth soft and smooth. Use with your Cover Girl Mascara and Cover Girl Outlast LipColor. 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com ;

Does this remove lip stains and liquid lipsticks?
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
How well does this product work? Does it get heavy makeup off easy?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips!
I don’t love it. I feel like it only takes a bit off, leaving a lot behind, even after scrubbing and the greasy feeling it leaves around my eyes just makes me not want to use it at all.
Toledo, OH
I have used this product for over fifteen years it will take off the toughest waterproof mascara easily without rubbing and not make your eyes or contacts blurry.
Bryan, TX
I feel like this product does a good job at removing makeup like it says, but it leaves my skin very greasy. A little goes a long way, I usually put some on a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup. Like I mentioned earlier though, my eye lids feel greasy for a while after use. This was a gift, would not purchase.
Lyles, TN
I had to purchase this after using the Katy Perry mascara. I didnt realize that it was the only product that would remove it until I went back and read the box more carefully. I did not like the texture of it and it smudged up my contacts terribly. It seemed as if it had vaseline in it. So I dont use this or the mascara anymore.
Dyer, IN
I've been using this for 10+ years. It removes all of my eye make up, (waterproof) too. It is oily so I suggest removing contacts before applying. It dissolves all of the tough to remove mascara quickly. I don't like using removers where you have to rub a lot to get your make up off... This definitely doesn't require you to do that. The price is decent ($2.99, I believe) and it lasts me over 2 months per bottle. I'm surprised I don't hear many people using this. I think it's excellent. I know my mom has been using it for many years and that's how I got started on it. It's always my go to and I havent found another product that works as well as this remover.
1,619 reviews
i do not like the feel of this remover at all. It doesn't seem like any "clean" product i have used before. It is a bit greasy for my liking & as lightweight as the texture is, it just still seems harsh. It does not remove my waterproof mascara & i need to rub harder than id expect to get regular mascara and liner off. It works alright on my lips as long as i dont have long wearing lip products or liquid lipsticks on.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing, easy to use gentle make up remover. I used it expecting a sting of some sort for some reason but I was so wrong it’s soft and gentle and just glorious on the skin. I will definitely be buying again!
Thomasville, AL
I think the Covergirl Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips did a good job for me. It did a good job in removing my mascara and eye liner. The way I used the product was first I removed all my eye makeup. I did not have to use much of the product because it was oily or greasy. I use a cotton ball to put the product on. Once I was able to remove the makeup, I then wash my face as normal with my cleanser. After I wash my face, I then rinse the cleanser from my face as well as the greasy residue that is left on my eyes from the makeup remover. I really loved the remover.
Auburn, IN
This is my all time favorite makeup removed! I have dry skin. When I wear makeup I tend to wear a lot, and this gets everything off!! I've been buying this product for the past two years and will not be switching!
I have used this to take off a lip stain before and it works wonderful for that. I have used it for eyes too. Worked great for removing my eyeliner and mascara. I use non waterproof products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...