BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clean make-up Remover for Eyes & Lips Lightweight lotion gently and thoroughly sweeps away traces of eye and lip make-up. Gentle formula helps keep delicate skin around the eye and mouth soft and smooth. Use with your Cover Girl Mascara and Cover Girl Outlast LipColor. 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com ;

• Does this remove lip stains and liquid lipsticks? 1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Does it get heavy makeup off easy?1 Answers
Leigh C.
Hokes Bluff
We still have this in my home state. It has been and always will be my favorite. Removes even the toughest waterproof mascara and stay on lip stain without pulling eye lashes out.
STYLE REPORT M.
Laguna Beach, CA
I'm so sad to see that this has been discontinued. I love this product. I've been using it for years and it has been the only makeup remover that works on my waterproof mascara. Do you have any suggestions on another product to use instead? Again this was my go-to make up remover.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I've been using this for 10+ years. It removes all of my eye make up, (waterproof) too. It is oily so I suggest removing contacts before applying. It dissolves all of the tough to remove mascara quickly. I don't like using removers where you have to rub a lot to get your make up off... This definitely doesn't require you to do that. The price is decent ($2.99, I believe) and it lasts me over 2 months per bottle. I'm surprised I don't hear many people using this. I think it's excellent. I know my mom has been using it for many years and that's how I got started on it. It's always my go to and I havent found another product that works as well as this remover.
Erica S.
i do not like the feel of this remover at all. It doesn't seem like any "clean" product i have used before. It is a bit greasy for my liking & as lightweight as the texture is, it just still seems harsh. It does not remove my waterproof mascara & i need to rub harder than id expect to get regular mascara and liner off. It works alright on my lips as long as i dont have long wearing lip products or liquid lipsticks on.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I think the Covergirl Clean Eyes Make-Up Remover for Eyes & Lips did a good job for me. It did a good job in removing my mascara and eye liner. The way I used the product was first I removed all my eye makeup. I did not have to use much of the product because it was oily or greasy. I use a cotton ball to put the product on. Once I was able to remove the makeup, I then wash my face as normal with my cleanser. After I wash my face, I then rinse the cleanser from my face as well as the greasy residue that is left on my eyes from the makeup remover. I really loved the remover.
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
This is my all time favorite makeup removed! I have dry skin. When I wear makeup I tend to wear a lot, and this gets everything off!! I've been buying this product for the past two years and will not be switching!
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Good makeup remover for the price. Takes a little bit too long to wipe off mascara and left my skin a bit too dry afterwards but other than that it’s not too bad.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I'm not saying it's the best because I've tried better. But it delivers and it does remove my makeup. Even Waterproof! It's oil base so expect a greasy feel afterwards.
amy b.
I have used this to take off a lip stain before and it works wonderful for that. I have used it for eyes too. Worked great for removing my eyeliner and mascara. I use non waterproof products.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I really like this make up remover. Sure it's a little bit oily but it actually removes all of the product which I like! I use this to remove my waterproof mascara that cannot be removed by soap and water or make up towelettes. I also use it to remove lipstick that stains.
Autumn T.
How well does this work?
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Does this remove lip stains and liquid lipsticks?
Jamie K.
Strattanville, PA
How well does this makeup remover work?
Beth M.
Does this product burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup?
Elizabeth L.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Does it get heavy makeup off easy?