MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersCOVERGIRL
Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum 3oz

COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum .3oz

Natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blendable powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact, for a natural makeup look, effortlessly and anywhere.

[product:covergirl-trunaked-eyeshadow-palettes] how can
I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How could I benefit from using blush? And what would be the best way to apply blush?
Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum .3oz!
Product Highlights
...anyway for someone looking to save some $$$. gives a beautiful sheen and rose color. love it!in reviews
[product:covergirl-classic-color-blush] these are nice but sometimes the pink one can make my bronzer look grayin reviews
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum .3oz uploaded by Amber C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Iced Plum
I have nothing negative to say about this adorable drugstore blush. Blends out well and is long lasting. Pretty color on my fair skin. Recommend.
Vaelyn P.
Parsippany, NJ
COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum .3oz uploaded by Vaelyn P.
Review for: Iced Plum
Love the product .! My all time favourite and good to go product. Not at all pricey and compact to carry. Blends well and can be used for long wear. Good for skin with nice colour. A big thumbs up👍🏻COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush 510 Iced Plum .3oz P.S. I just love that cute brush which comes with it
Jennifer S.
We had a random assortment of Covergirl products on clearance at my work, including a couple shades of these blushes, so I picked up the Natural Glow shade to try out. I am freaking in love with it. I have really fair skin, so most pink-toned blushes don't look good on me and tend to look too harsh, so I look for blushes that are more coral or peachy because they look more natural and subtle. The Natural Glow shade is absolute perfection for me. I liked it so much that I went back and purchased the last two I saw just so I could have a couple extra to stock up on. It's not the most pigmented blush out there, and you definitely need multiple swipes to notice it. But it's a really nice and soft pop of color. I would recommend using a quality blush brush with this; the brush that's included with this is kind of crap, but the product itself is good. Covergirl products can be hit or miss for me, but I loved this one.
Maqqie A.
Shreveport, LA
This is really good blush, I have really oily skin so it doesn't work as good on me! But the color and pigmentation is amazing!
Jennifer S.
Covergirl blush last all day for me and infeel like it goes on evenly and gradually so I can get the look I'm going for.
Dajah W.
new orleans
My favorite blush now .. it’s a really good blush for the low low.. i love cover girl blush
Ashleigh M.
Alamo, TX
I loved this shade of blush for my completion.. I would apply it with a different brush though because the one it comes with Is kind of flimsy and doesn't pick up much product. The blush is a go to color when wearing light foundation and powder and also if you are goin to be out all day. Great product.
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Rose Silk
This has been my go-to blush since I was about 14 years old! It gives me that little pop of color I need on my very pale face. It lasts long enough for my natural color to come in over the course of the day. It's soft, doesn't bother my skin, and is the right price! Love it!
tara A.
I love this product. I use a lighter peachy shade for a highlighter on the upper cheekbone.
Amanda K.
West Haven, CT
Great value for your money. Its large so I will have it for a year using it every day. Not many shades to choose so sometimes I end up getting bored with it, but I overall think it provides strong color and it looks great on. I will wear it all day and it doesn't fade off.