BY COVERGIRL #43 in Blush

Natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blendable powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact, for a natural makeup look, effortlessly and anywhere.

• I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How...2 Answers
  • Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer? 4 Answers
  • Is it well pigmented?????1 Answers
Jennifer S.
We had a random assortment of Covergirl products on clearance at my work, including a couple shades of these blushes, so I picked up the Natural Glow shade to try out. I am freaking in love with it. I have really fair skin, so most pink-toned blushes don't look good on me and tend to look too harsh, so I look for blushes that are more coral or peachy because they look more natural and subtle. The Natural Glow shade is absolute perfection for me. I liked it so much that I went back and purchased the last two I saw just so I could have a couple extra to stock up on. It's not the most pigmented blush out there, and you definitely need multiple swipes to notice it. But it's a really nice and soft pop of color. I would recommend using a quality blush brush with this; the brush that's included with this is kind of crap, but the product itself is good. Covergirl products can be hit or miss for me, but I loved this one.
Nicole R.
Danielson, CT
I have this blush in 'natural glow.' It is HG status for me. I am very fair, freckled with pink undertone. Most blushes are too dark on me and they would typically be too pink. This one is the perfect color match. It's kind of a light tannish-peachy shade. It is not glittery, it has just the slightest hint of sheen or shimmer when in direct sunlight. For fair skinned beauties like myself I highly recommend trying this. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because no matter how clean I keep my brush, this product develops a shiny film ontop in the pan pretty quick. I solved this by turning it into a loose powder and putting it into a sifter jar.
Tiffany H.
Senoia, GA
I am constantly looking for "dupes" of expensive makeup at the drug store. Cover girls "soft stable" is very close to the same color as benefits "Dallas" I'm not saying to purchase covergirls over benefits by any means because benefits cosmetics are amazing. They are just a little expensive, so if you aren't sure about a shade try the dupe first and see if you want to buy the expensive version.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
There are a lot of things I don't like about this blush. I have pink undertones which is common with fair skin. I wanted a light baby pink blush that would add a little color to my cheeks when I had a natural look going on. It doesn't show up on my face at all. Not only that, this compact is so small and I barely get any product on my brush. I would not repurchase.
Tiffany W.
CoverGirl is a tempting brand because of its price and availability, but something in their products causes my skin to have a reaction that I don't have with any other brand. I bought this color because it was pretty and I like the powdery consistency. Within a few minutes I noticed some itching and the day after my cheeks were red and irritated.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I have used Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup twenty years ago. Their classic color blush is a staple for me, as I've found the perfect shade that works for me in the summer when I'm darker and the winter when I'm paler (soft mink). I love the way it smells, glides on with the brush in a soft way, and holds up during the day.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl classic color plus I'm to be honest it has been a few years since I've used this particular product but I do remember that I did like it it goes on real Brides you going to dust off a little bit of it unless you like really bright outstanding blush I personally don't but if you do this is definitely a part of you will love
Larkin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite blush. I have it in Soft Mink. I started using it in Junior High and it has been my favorite ever since I first asked a friend what blush she was wearing! It does not have glitter in it but the finish is for sure pearlescent/shimmery. It is always my go to color no matter how many blushes I try.
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have beautiful shades available and I love the compact it's convenient for travel. However the brush that comes with it is really cheap and I don't like it. The color goes on nicely though and Blends in well. I use this product a lot. It will fade throughout the day but it is a great product for the cheap price.
Desteny M.
Pretty basic blush. It's great for travel and the color looks nice on fair skin considering its a very very light pink but I wouldn't recommend this for darker tones as it would only leave a glitter like shimmer behind and the blush is very sheer unless you pack on but it's alright for an everyday no makeup look.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer?
GoldenSPARKLE d.
U.K.
Is this blush matte or has it got shimmer in it?
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How could I benefit from using blush? And what would be the best way to apply blush?
Paola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it well pigmented?????