BY COVERGIRL

Natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blendable powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact, for a natural makeup look, effortlessly and anywhere.

COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush
  • "soft mink- a perfect alternative to benefits rockateur and fraction of the cost $3 vs $30. would recommend this anyway for someone looking to save some $$$. gives a beautiful sheen and rose color. love it!" in 60 reviews
  • "[product:covergirl-classic-color-blush] these are nice but sometimes the pink one can make my bronzer look gray" in 3 reviews
Esmeralda A.
romulus
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Mink more...
I personally don’t use blush that much. If I were ever 2 I would use this brand and color exactly . It is very soft and is awesome that includes a brush ! I usually don’t use to much blush because it’s to pink but this brand is awesome because it doesn’t show as much . It’s perfect for me ! And others who don’t like blush as much !
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite blushes. I have the shade “soft mink.” It’s actually a good, affordable dupe for Benefit’s “Rockateur.” It applies smoothly and evenly. It has good pigmentation. The only reason I took one star off of the rating is for longevity. I found this doesn’t last quite as long as some of my other blushes. But, it’s so affordable that I don’t really mind. I would recommend this blush.
Michelle W.
Purchased at: Target
This has got to be one of my all type favorite makeup products ever. I love the cost of it first off. I love the shades I am able to get this in. The mirror is great to have on the go. It is always in my travel makeup kit. I love that it doesn’t smell half bad either
Amber B.
Newton Falls, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This blush is amazing. It has a metallic finish which i love. It blends perfectly and stands out just the right amount. Very inexpensive for a set that comes with a mirror and a brush. I highly recommend if you’re looking for an inexpensive go-to blush!
Nailea E.
laveen
Purchased at: Walmart
I love covergirl blushes so much. The bright pinks and reds are always my go to!! And they aren’t patchy and full of pigment!! A little goes a long way and it could last a while before you hit pan!! Absolutely wonderful on the skin.
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried sooooo many blush brands but THIS one I always come back to when I want long lasting, well blended blush. The color is perfect as a neutral for me so when traveling I only need THIS ONE. I truly love the original Covergirl blush!
Misty C.
Gardendale
Purchased at: Walmart
Not really fond of the one I have maybe, it’s just the color I have. But its so shiny on my face. I love mauve but it’s like I used highlighter as blush. It’s no much sparkly shiny on my cheeks. I love it as a eyeshadow.
Elizabeth T.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Rose Silk more...
The color is pretty but I just do not like the cover girl fragrance or scent in the brand. When I lost my luggage I picked this up and used it and I really think if it didn’t have the scent I would like it more.
Gena L.
This is my all-time favorite blush! I have been using this since I very first learned about make-up. The color is just right for my fair skin. The color is pigmented and stays almost all day.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
This blush is so great. Comes in a lot of colors. Blends easy and us highly pigmented. Lasts a long time. Price is on point and quality is high. Perfect for any makeup collection.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer?
GoldenSPARKLE d.
U.K.
Is this blush matte or has it got shimmer in it?
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How could I benefit from using blush? And what would be the best way to apply blush?
Paola C.
Is it well pigmented?????
litzy A.