BY COVERGIRL #49 in Blush

Natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blendable powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact, for a natural makeup look, effortlessly and anywhere.

• I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How...2 Answers
  • Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer? 4 Answers
  • Is it well pigmented?????1 Answers
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
Review for: Rose Silk
We had a random assortment of Covergirl products on clearance at my work, including a couple shades of these blushes, so I picked up the Natural Glow shade to try out. I am freaking in love with it. I have really fair skin, so most pink-toned blushes don't look good on me and tend to look too harsh, so I look for blushes that are more coral or peachy because they look more natural and subtle. The Natural Glow shade is absolute perfection for me. I liked it so much that I went back and purchased the last two I saw just so I could have a couple extra to stock up on. It's not the most pigmented blush out there, and you definitely need multiple swipes to notice it. But it's a really nice and soft pop of color. I would recommend using a quality blush brush with this; the brush that's included with this is kind of crap, but the product itself is good. Covergirl products can be hit or miss for me, but I loved this one.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the bomb. I love it . It gives me that feeling of being all day on the outside getting this glow and freshness . My face looks amazing while using it. I always buy the mini size and last me forever. The price is fair for the quality of the product. I recommend it 100%.
Amanda W.
Hebron, OH
Review for: Iced Plum
I’ve always used Covergirl blush. They have bright, natural and realistic colors to make those cheek bones stand out and bring some color to your face. This blush lasts me through my typical day and I don’t need to apply tons.
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Soft Mink
Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Soft Mink is a great shade for everyone.  It is a warm nude, peachy coral color with some shimmer.  There is a good amount of blush in the compact.  It gives you a light subtle glow and color on cheeks.  Very affordable.  I like to wear this when I want to have a soft wash of color on my cheeks.  The blush brush that is in the compact is soft and easy to use.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Natural Glow
THis product was ok but nothing special.   I wasnt a big fan.  It was ok for my skin tone, however i had the issue with it being too powdery.  Im not sure if i just got a bad batch, but it tended to dry out my face a little, and was flaky, and i had to really grind it into my skin to make it visible.  I was disappoointed because usually covergirl has wonderful products, i will pass on this one in the future though.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Soft Mink
This is a good product, fairly good pigment and applies easily. The color doesn't last all day but it's a beautiful color. The downside is that I thought it was a matte finish but it definitely has shimmer to it. I already have oily skin so I was a little bummed out when I realized it had shimmer. It's pretty, I just have to be careful where I apply it and sometimes have to set with powder which makes me lose pigment.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Rose Silk
I LOVE THIS BLUSH . It is a GREAT dupe for a different favorite blush of mine by a high end company and the price is right!! I love how pigmented yet natural this shade is. It lasts all day long. The price is right!! I will definitely always buy and recommend this blush.
Shanice T.
Henderson
Review for: Natural Glow
This used to be my favorite blush. I used to use this everyday when I loved the super highlighted look. This blush has some shimmer in it. It can be used to highlight the cheek bones.
Karen M.
Review for: Rose Silk
This is my everyday blush. The color is flattering on my skin tone without being too dramatic. I also like that the formula is not too shimmery, which allows for the more natural look that I prefer. The brush is certainly functional and helpful when traveling, but at home I prefer to use another blush brush for this product.
Katy C.
Review for: Iced Plum
The color is great! The container is great! However I feel like it doesn’t blend well. Maybe it’s just me. However I have had this color for a long time and it’s a good value!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is it pigmented ? Matte? Shimmer?
GoldenSPARKLE d.
U.K.
Is this blush matte or has it got shimmer in it?
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually only use foundation and powder in my daily routine. How could I benefit from using blush? And what would be the best way to apply blush?
Paola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it well pigmented?????
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?