COVERGIRL Chocoholic Contour Palette

Full collection of Peaches and Chocolate scented face products that include richly pigmented highlighters, contours eyeshadows and blushes to brighten and complement your complexion.

• Intensely pigmented shadows offer rich payout. Smooth, blendable application with different finishes: matte and shimmer
  • Rich, refined and silky smooth texture
  • Skin conditioners give rich color and smooth texture

Does anyone know if this is a small pallet or a normal size one? Thank you!
is this pigmanted ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Chocoholic Contour Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Villas, NJ
I love this mix of colors! I use the dark for the bronze/contour but i dont tend to like wet highlighters - so dont use the light often. The palette lasts a while even though it appears small. For the price, i’d definitely recommend as a starter
Greenville, SC
This is a really nice contouring powder that sinks into the skin. The palette smells so good and the smell doesn't last on the skin. I like that it doesn't cause any breakouts. Really easy to apply and blend.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I LOVE this contour. I purchased it from Walmart after hearing great things about it from juicyjas. It smells amazing, just like chocolate like the name implies. This color is definitely dark though, so I wouldn’t say lighter skin tones would be able to use this. I do wish the contour could come separately though since I never use the two blushes the palette comes with. They’re full of glitter and too dark for my skin tone so it’s quite a waste. But I’ll give it 4/5 🌟.
Seaboard, NC
I love this pallet not only does it smell delicious but the colors are gorgeous. Two shimmer shades I use for highlight and one feel matte shade I use for bronzer and it blends perfect. With the $ in my option but if you are more fair it may be to dark for your skin tone.
Clifton
I try to get ones that are the closest to my skin color. It is not really heavy, or hard to put on. The packaging is easy to look through and handle. I would not improve anything. It is great, just as it is now. I give it two thumbs up, plus some extra incentives.
Hagerstown, MD
I use this for shadow and contouring and highlighting all in this little pallet it even smells like chocolate it blends very well it’s a very nice formula very easy to apply and it lasts all day I would definitely recommend it’s almost an all in one
East Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love covergirls new chocoholic contour palette. Besides it smelling absolutely amazing, the powders itself are beautiful when applied. Easy to blend, not patchy and overall is a good palette. Definitely will re purchase this product!!
Bethlehem, PA
COVERGIRL Chocoholic Contour Palette uploaded by Allison W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice palette. I have a hard time making it work for my skin tone but it does blend out very nicely. I really like the gold shade! It also smells really good!
Carson city , NV
It smells like chocolate more specifically it kind of reminds me of a hot chocolate it Blends smoothly the colors are perfect the fact that it smells amazing it's just a nice bonus. I've always been a huge fan of CoverGirl their products have always served me well my favorite Foundation is the Covergirl vitalist healthy Elixir and combining that foundation with this kit has been phenomenal. It has pigmentation you can definitely tell where you place these products however it is buildable it is not so pigmented that you need to use Extreme Caution when applying you can be comfortable knowing that if you don't really know it's okay you're not going to dip your brush in one time and completely ruined your look for the day.
San Bernardino , CA
Being a make up lover and beauty lover I had to pick this up I absolutely love it for the price I would definitely recommend it to someone who is barely starting up the make up or someone that doesn’t want to spend too much on make up this is a great pallet for beginners Or someone that’s a little bit more experience I love the concert color it gives a nice warm glow and the highlights are definitely a complement to the pellets you can mix-and-match and I feel like it can be suited best for light to medium skintones
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madisonville, TN
2 years ago
Amber D. • a year ago
&Emily S. I agree. The contour shade in here is really deep but I think the highlights are beautiful!!