BY COVERGIRL

Can't make it to the beach? This smooth face bronzer adds a healthy, sun-kissed glow to any complexion, instantly giving your skin the look of a natural tan. Its petite size is perfect for slipping into the tiniest bag or purse so you can glow on the go.

• So I know when I buy bronzers I usually use my own brush,...1 Answers
  • does this bronzed tend to look muddy?1 Answers
  • Is this product matte or with glitter ? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Cheekers Bronzer
  • "I am usually pretty skeptical of buying bronzers at the drug store as I usually use Mac or Nars, but I tried this and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for whenever you want that bronze glow!" in 1 review
  • "This works well as a contour, and the sheen is noticealbe, but not glittery or overly "metallic" looking." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this bronzer, it's hard to blend, goes on patchy, and is dry." in 1 review
  • "even for me being someone with very light skin, this bronzer was way too light." in 1 review
Adriana V.
Review for: Golden Tan 104 more...
Ugh, CoverGirl no. This has the same issue that their blushes have - the formula is chalky and not well pigmented. It turns almost muddy on your skin if you try to blend it. It's not really buildable and doesn't wear all that well on your skin. I wouldn't waste my money on this again.
Miranda H.
Canal Fulton , OH
Overall good product for the price. I’m just starting to venture more out into using bronzer and contouring. I’m really pale at the moment so I don’t tend to use much bronzer when my skin tone is so light. When I have a tan I will more. But overall it’s a nice bronzer.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Review for: Copper Radiance 102 more...
When I used think of Covergirl I always thought of a older makeup line. But it has proven me wrong. Very lasting and it’s true color stays with you all day! No matter what the temp is outside. Very easy to apply, smooth application and very outstanding pigmentation. Pretty on the cheap side, depending where you go, I’ve found it at drugstores for about $4. This is one of my favorite products when I’m on a budget or even just on a buying spree I will always pick this up.
Brynn T.
Seattle, WA
I bought this because I love the Covergirl Cheekers blushes. This bronzer was a bit disappointing. First off, it has a lot of glitter in it. Like, a lot. So you have to use it very sparingly especially if you'll be out in direct sunlight. Second, the color leans orange which shows up pretty clearly on pale skin.
Kelli D.
I usually dont use many drug store products since i have sensitive skin, but the covergirls cheeker bronzer is definetly something i keep in my make up bag! I put it on my cheeks especially during summer to give me a little extra glow. It last a long time if i have primer on underneath and its fairly pigmented! Definetly a great staple for a drug store collection plus its less than $8! COVERGIRL Cheekers Bronzer
Jay 💖.
Review for: Golden Tan 104 more...
I was very hesitant on trying this bronzer,and I wish I could say that my fears were wrong. While I think this would look super pretty on someone with a deeper skin tone,for my super pale skin it showed up as an almost orange shimmery shade. I tried to use it up as an eyeshadow and it was alright like that I guess,but I ended up passing it onto my aunt. :( It looked gorgeous on her,though. I'd give it a 4.3/10.
Jillian B.
Sussex, WI
Review for: Golden Tan 104 more...
I tried to buy this bronzer when I ran out of my Clinique...was hoping for something just as good but a little less expensive. Eh, I really was not impressed. I don't feel like the color lasts, and it's pretty "fake" compared to what you get in top-tier beauty brands like Clinique or Lancome. If you wear bronzer every single day, invest in something a little more expensive if you can!
Alie H.
Review for: Golden Tan 104 more...
I didn't have much luck with this product. The pigment was almost non-existent and even when adding multiple layers, I still got hardly any shade or definition. The brush it comes with is useless, like most brushes that come with drugstore compacts, especially CoverGirl. I would not buy this again.
Brianna E.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: Golden Tan 104 more...
This bronzer always gives me the perfect amount of glow without making me look orange. My only complaint about this product and really all covergirl products is the applicator. I hate those teensy brushes that come in the compact. Save money and stop producing those, I don’t know anyone who actually uses them to be honest! Brushes these days are too fancy and nice to be using the brush that comes in the compact. Love this product though!
Emily G.
Yet another product I stole from my sister because she wasn't sure what to do with it. This is the product I originally started using when I discovered contouring. I guess CG is one of the better drugstore brands, but I had trouble blending this one compared to other brands I have tried. Price was reasonable, but not something I would purchase again. It will do in a pinch though!
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hi. I just want to know if the bronzer could be used as a blush or as a substitute for a contour? Thanks.
Tiffany S.
Englewood, CO
I am looking for a new bronzer how well does this work. Anyone else use this?
Lydia D.
I have been through many Bronzer. I was wondering if anyone try this, does it work pretty good?
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Does this look good on fair skin tones?
Elizabeth S.
Ashland, KY
How well does the bronzer work? Does it have too much glitter in it on the shimmer?