BY COVERGIRL

Blush's basic rules-it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow! Stays natural for hours. Easy and Natural. Dermatologically-Tested.

How To Use:

Select a blush based on the color your skin turns when you pinch your cheeks. Now Smile....see the apples of your cheeks? That's your target! Using your blush brush, apply in a circular motion to rounded cheeks. Blend up and outward toward temples until no hard lines are left.

All-Day Colorcoat: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor/Aroma. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Moisturizing Topcoat: Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Propyl Gallate, Propylparaben, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Saccharin, Flavor/Aroma.

• Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?4 Answers
  • Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. ...6 Answers
  • I heard that it's a dupe for benefits Dallas.is it ? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
  • "i adore the classic pink shade of this blush. it's girly and lasts long term. my only real problem is the silly brush it comes with, and the shape of the pallet. i wish it was a little bigger to make it easier to apply. otherwise, the actual blush is pretty fantastic." in 195 reviews
Alexis M.
Russellville , KY
The best thing about this product is that it's a highlighter and blush all in one! I love the glow that this blush alone gives me. And it doesn't take much at all! It's a fantastic drug store blush!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love this color as I use it for an eyeshadow. It takes a lot to build it up though and has to be used with a concealer to keep it on so bright. I have bright green eyes so it works wonders! I do enjoy the plumbry glow.
Stephanie H.
Right now this is my everyday blush. I am not sure what the color is maybe 150 PRTY PCH. It works perfect with my skin because I do not like my face to appear that I am wearing makeup or too much of any. I own this blush product in 2 different shades and hope to get more!
Shahad K.
sterling heights
It’s a good color for my skin I recommend every girl to buy it cuz it’s super natural and has such a cute colors 😍👍🏻👍🏻💜
Erin P.
London, ON
Loveee this blush! I'm still using the same one I bought 8months ago but maybe that's because I don't use it every day, it's easy to apply, the pigment is awesome! I would deff buy again, in face I'll be going out within the next week to buy a few different shades I love it so much
Emperatriz R.
Me encanta este blush, es genial, aunque tengo un tono coral Rosita, maravillosooooooo!! Lo amo y es estupendo para el día a día! Es suavecito como mantequilla al tacto, tipo satinado y se difumina estupendamente!! Obviamente lo volvería a comprar mil veces!! Me encantaaa!
Brenda C.
COVERGIRL Cheekers Bronzer - 104 Golden Tan I love this bronzer! Makes my cheeks more colorful and glowing. Blends easily. I use it as a highlighter as well. I will definitely buy this bronzer again!
Lori L.
I have used Cover Girl blush for years and really liked the cheekers when it came out because you always threw away half the tray of blush when it was time to replace. So with cheekers, you didn't waste product and it came in beautiful colors to compliment a variety of skin tones and likes. I found Natural Twinkle to be very pretty on my fair skin tone and even better, it didn't go on heavy. I still use cheekers and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It is a great product by Cover Girl. COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
Lucia Alessandra A.
Lima
It's my favourite blush ,has the perfect pinky tones.
It stays all day, also is very easy to blend.
Has the perfect pigment for a girly makeup look or a date look.
I highly recommend it ,affordable and awesome.
Charity A.
I love these little guys! I know most people prefer bigger round compacts for blush but I don’t mind this. It’s a very classic makeup feel in my opinion. Buildable pigment and matte as ever! They’re a lot of great shades and for a great price too! Great for a new starting out makeup artist!
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Fontana, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Saray M.
Does this product make ur cheeks more pink or peach color?