BY COVERGIRL

Blush's basic rules-it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow! Stays natural for hours. Easy and Natural. Dermatologically-Tested.

How To Use:

Select a blush based on the color your skin turns when you pinch your cheeks. Now Smile....see the apples of your cheeks? That's your target! Using your blush brush, apply in a circular motion to rounded cheeks. Blend up and outward toward temples until no hard lines are left.

All-Day Colorcoat: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor/Aroma. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Moisturizing Topcoat: Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Propyl Gallate, Propylparaben, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Saccharin, Flavor/Aroma.

• Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?4 Answers
  • Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. ...6 Answers
  • I heard that it's a dupe for benefits Dallas.is it ? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
  • "i adore the classic pink shade of this blush. it's girly and lasts long term. my only real problem is the silly brush it comes with, and the shape of the pallet. i wish it was a little bigger to make it easier to apply. otherwise, the actual blush is pretty fantastic." in 195 reviews
Sarah B.
My mom always buys cheap drugstore blushes because she won't let me spend $30 on a nice blush for her! Most of them aren't great, but this product is different-- it really lasts a long time on the skin and looks beautiful. I actually like this more than my Nars blushes. When I use up some of my blushes, I'm going to get myself some of these because I think if to products do the exact same thing and perform equally well, you should support the cheaper brand! If you don't care about fancy packaging and are going to use your own blush brush, this is a great high-quality option for cheap.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the single blushes and it comes with a brush. It's great to take with you but if you want all day you will have to reapply.
donna h.
Batesville, AR
Another great product from covergirl.  Like before this is another great opportunity.  I love this.  It's so fun and all the free samples.  And cover girl is at a good price and does as good as the others.  I will continue to buy this product.  Thank you again.
Jessica C.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I always use this blush for my everyday makeup! It's a great price and lasts for a while without having to by a new one!
Madison B.
It's a pretty simple product but does what it needs to. Adds color to your face and works well. Definitely recommend
Amanda K.
Orland Park
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price this is a fantastic blush. It has good pigment. Easy to blend and is so affordable. Has the scent that everyone knows. I have pale skin and the pink colors with so nice. I have bought this for years.
Clara J.
Hartford, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a soft rosey color and I like it, it doesn't go on heavy so you can chose how deep of a color you would like to go. Also the powder is good quality it's not velvety but a good compact powder.
Caitlin P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
This is pigmented and a good blush. The packaging is cheap and the brush it comes with is terrible.
Jodie L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite drugstore brand blush. It’s so soft, and doesn’t make me break out. The color looks amazing, and it lasts a long time too. For the amount of pigmentation this product has you’d think it would cost a lot more.
Harvin M.
leicester
Not much to say about this product I mean the colour ranges was only this one the colours is the best to match any other skin it’s light otherwise the packaging is alright nothing with a wow factor COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Fontana, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Saray M.
Does this product make ur cheeks more pink or peach color?