COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
By COVERGIRL
raazia t.

Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. r its simply for pink glow..? Thanks

Emily B.
Emily B.
Kent
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Shimmery
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
1 year, 7 months ago
It depends on the shade. I had light and then dark shades, and i find that the lighter the shade, the more shommer it has
Ava S.
Ava S.
1 year, 7 months ago
Mine has some shimmer and sparkle
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 10 months ago
I use this and I think mine does have a slight shimmer to it.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 10 months ago
I use this and I think mine does have a slight shimmer to it.
Fallon S.
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
1 year, 10 months ago
I didnt notice a shimmer.