BY COVERGIRL #43 in Blush

Blush's basic rules - it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. It's the way to glow!

• I have sensible skin, is good that I use this tipe of products? O...3 Answers
  • Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?3 Answers
  • How is this different from the classic Covergirl blush?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
  • "i adore the classic pink shade of this blush. it's girly and lasts long term. my only real problem is the silly brush it comes with, and the shape of the pallet. i wish it was a little bigger to make it easier to apply. otherwise, the actual blush is pretty fantastic." in 195 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Golden Pink more...
As I've mentioned before, NARS blush is my holy grail, so my expectations are pretty high - but I'm always looking for a great drugstore blush.

Covergirl has some GREAT products...but in my opinion, this isn't one of them. The packaging is almost laughable...very cheap feeling, and the pan is very small. The brush that comes with the blush is a joke! I can get past the packaging due to the low price, but the pigmentation on this blush just isn't there. It takes a lot of building up to be noticeable on the skin. This is a common issue with most drugstore blushes I have tried, and it's annoying every time.

This could be a good blush for beginners to makeup, but it's a hard pass from me. I will continue my search for a great drugstore blush, because this one isn't it.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
I have been using Covergirls blush since the age of 16, so about 20 years now...I have tried others but always went back to Covergirls Cheekers Blush. I currently alternate between Iced Cappuccino & Cinnamon Toast colors, they work perfect for me. Covergirl is a long lasting blush that has never failed me. They offer a wide variety of blush colors (and makeup) I will always use Covergirls Cheekers Blush because it's dependable. I recommend Covergirls blush when you want your colors natural and long lasting.
Charity A.
Review for: Rose Silk, 145 Rock N Rose more...
I love these little guys! I know most people prefer bigger round compacts for blush but I don’t mind this. It’s a very classic makeup feel in my opinion. Buildable pigment and matte as ever! They’re a lot of great shades and for a great price too! Great for a new starting out makeup artist!
Jennifer W.
Not my favorite. I think the packaging is pretty cheap. The pan is quite small so not only are you not getting a lot of product it's also difficult to use a proper blush brush with it. It also doesn't have the greatest pigmentation it's better than some but by far not the best which means you end up having to use a lot more product to build it up to get the pigmentation leading you to hit pan and use the product very quickly which in my opinion makes it not worth the price.
Kim O.
Review for: Soft Sable more...
Honestly my favorite blush probably ever. I own two Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and choose this $3 blush over them nearly everyday. This color in particular is so great with medium/olive skin tones. It blends beautifully and gives such a nice glow to the cheeks. It immediately wakes me up if I've had a rough night the night before or for pictures when going out. HIGHLY recommend.
member-ad54e5cbc
These CoverGirl cheekers blush was the first blush I ever bought, and I still think they're great! They are VERY pigmented, and go on silky and smooth. They're very affordable, and their small and compact so they don't take up too much space, and perfect to toss into your bag for on-the-go touch ups and travel! The only thing I dont like about them is the small brush that comes in them. The quality just isn't there, and the course brush hairs will make you foundation move around when applying the product. I think that CoverGirl should skip the brush and make the pan size bigger!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Rose Silk more...
I think that these colors work well in all skin tones if used properly I have fair skin so this shade is my fave I use a primer and finish spray so I’m sure that helps it last long and it’s fairly priced and sometimes free if you coupon at cvs COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
Liz S.
I can’t lie... I have ALWAYS used Covergirl cheekers in ‘Soft Sable’ I’ve tried others but love how it blends so naturally and it seems impossible to find such a beautiful color even with more expensive products! I almost always go to Target for the best price and would recommend to try out the array of colors of blush in this formula.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Review for: Rose Silk more...
Beautiful color that goes on very easily and stays on all day. I apply it after my foundation and then apply a colorless powder over the top to set my makeup and it stays put and the color stays true. Blends well, not too shiny, excellent quality. I have fairly sensitive skin but have had no irritation at all from this product.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This brand is my go too when I'm in need of blush, I've used it on and off for years, I recently lost all my makeup in a housefire and this is the brand I re-purchased. They have a good choice of colors, I've used other blushes that I really love but have to say that I often reach for my cover girl blush.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Krystle D.
Are these shades matte or shimmery?