BY COVERGIRL #37 in Blush

Blush's basic rules - it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. It's the way to glow!

• I have sensible skin, is good that I use this tipe of products? O...3 Answers
  • Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?2 Answers
  • How is this different from the classic Covergirl blush?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Not my favorite. I think the packaging is pretty cheap. The pan is quite small so not only are you not getting a lot of product it's also difficult to use a proper blush brush with it. It also doesn't have the greatest pigmentation it's better than some but by far not the best which means you end up having to use a lot more product to build it up to get the pigmentation leading you to hit pan and use the product very quickly which in my opinion makes it not worth the price.
Danielle M.
Review for: Pretty Peach 150 more...
I haven't tried a lot of blushes because I am satisfied with this one. I usually use Pretty Peach but I have accidentally bought the wrong shade before and still loved it. The blush is easy to apply and isn't to bright. It last almost all day and is perfect for every day use. It is a powder blush so I haven't had any problems with clumping. It is also affordable. I would recommend this product!
Jonnay V.
Review for: Rose Silk, Natural Twinkle (183), Deep Plum 154, Pretty Peach 150 more...
I think that these are really good for the price. Of course you're only getting one color, but regardless for the price I'd say you can't complain. I like the variety of colors that this comes in, I have quite a few of them myself and occasionally use them as eyeshadows. They work really well and can be found pretty much at any drugstore.
Liz S.
I can’t lie... I have ALWAYS used Covergirl cheekers in ‘Soft Sable’ I’ve tried others but love how it blends so naturally and it seems impossible to find such a beautiful color even with more expensive products! I almost always go to Target for the best price and would recommend to try out the array of colors of blush in this formula.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This brand is my go too when I'm in need of blush, I've used it on and off for years, I recently lost all my makeup in a housefire and this is the brand I re-purchased. They have a good choice of colors, I've used other blushes that I really love but have to say that I often reach for my cover girl blush.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
As far as blushes go, this isn't a bad blush, it just isn't one of the greatest ones I've tried. For the money you pay it's pretty good! The pigment stays on pretty well and there are a lot of shades for different skin tones! If you're looking for a quick pick me up, this would be the one to get!
Kandi T.
This line of blush from CoverGirl does not always share the same pigmentation. They also have the traditional CoverGirl smell which I dislike to smell all day long. This is also a very small shape of a. Lush which makes it very difficult to actually get the product on my brush to apply.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Not pigmented at all. I had to layer on so much of this for the color to show and doing that make it feel so heavy on my face and I hate that. It felt so uncomfortable to wear. I only bought it because my cheer coach told the team this was the blush we were going to use for competitions. I don’t recommend this.
Clarissa♒️ C.
Daly City
Actually very in love with this blush! Wasn't expecting too much at first but when I use this for a simple makeup look with no bronzer, this blush gives me a great pink flush with a complimenting shimmer highlight. Definitely something I wear everyday. Not too overpowering
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Krystle D.
Are these shades matte or shimmery?