29 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #33 in Blush

Blush's basic rules - it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. It's the way to glow!

• I have sensible skin, is good that I use this tipe of products? Or ...3 Answers
  • Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?2 Answers
  • How is this different from the classic Covergirl blush?1 Answers
Reviews (2088)
ADF F.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: Blush Golden Pink 170 0.12 oz
Blushing without being bashful, that's what you get when you apply Covergirl Golden Pink Cheekers Blush. I used to just pinch my cheeks for color as most blushes were way too dark for me to use without looking terrible. I have been using my Covergirl Cheek blushers with confidance that I look like a woman who is naturally blushing. I do not feel that my skin is heavy or dull after applications. My skin actually feels very light and soft after application of this blush.Covergirl has been a trusted product in my family for many years . I will continue to pass on the Covergirl use tradition as I fell it is a great product line to be used for all ages of woman in our famlly and I find it affordable.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Plumberry Glow 140
This blush is rather disappointing. I have used this blush several times.
Pros:
It is more pigmented than brands like ELF. So you won't have any trouble getting the color on(A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!)
The colors offered are actually very pretty and not shiny or shimmery
The little brush is comes with is fairly decent

Cons:
This blush is hard to blend. If you put just a little bit too much (because of the concentrated pigmentation) it ends up looking ridiculous.
Unfortunately, whatever formula Covergirl uses in their facial makeup always breaks me out. I have very sensitive skin, and even their products marketed toward sensitive skin break me out. So just be wary and cautious when using this.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Blush Golden Pink 170 0.12 oz
These are the blushes I used to wear in high school! So,so pretty and very natural,too.
I never used the brush that came with the blush,as it is much too small and stiff,but other then that,these are such nice blushes,and last quite a while on your cheeks too.I still have a couple in my makeup stash,and would recommend them for sure.I'm not too crazy about the packaging, but that's not a deal-breaker in this case. The price is right at around 6$.
I always bought and still buy these at CVS, but they can be found at most drugstores,Wal-Mart,and Target,Cover Girl.com
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the Covergirl Cheekers Blush in shade 183 Natural Twinkle. At first, I did not love this product. It was hard to get color and I just did not grab it. After a few uses, It is easier to get color and is one of my top blushes. I did throw away the brush and now use my Elf Mineral Powder Brush. The color is a nice pop on the skin and adds a natural glow. The color appears to have shimmer in the pack however does not show up on the skin shimmery. I would buy this product again. I would give 3.5 stars out of because of how hard it was to use at first.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Rose Silk 105
This is a pretty color for daily use, especially if you have a lighter skin tone. I could not see this working if you have a darker skin tone, simply because I have to build this blush up on my cheeks to get it to show. One you do build it up, however, it is very pretty. It definitely has a sheen to it, so don't expect this to be matte in any way. This is a great blush for beginners because since you do need to build it up a little, you won't have to worry about accidentally applying too much or having this blush on parts of the face you don't want.
Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
This was the first blush I ever had, and it was great for beginners! The blush isn't too pigmented (but it's buildable) and the color is just perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the applicator, so I would definitely recommend getting a different brush to go with it. But I think it's adorable. I bought another once I had used it all up, but I definitely don't use it as much anymore as I prefer a bit more color on my cheeks. All around, a great blush if you're just getting familiar or you want a more natural look.
Marie K.
Marie K.
I got "rock'n rose" shade as I was looking for fall color to compliment my medium skin tone. This blush totally did it. It gave me that natural look I wanted to go for. It wasn't extremely pigmented and I actually like that. It has tiny shimmer specs but they do not show up on the skin, you just get that natural glow. It blends really well. You will have to reapply it or use makeup setting spray to get a longer performance out of it. The price was definitely a plus!! I will definitely try other shades as well!
Selah H.
Selah H.
Review for: BRICK ROSE
I didn't like these blushes at all. I have two shades a light baby pink and a darker berry pink and they are not pigmented at all. The darker one gave a small amount of color when swatched but when applied with a brush there was no color payoff. The lighter pink gave no color when swatched or applied to the face. I have a very pale complexion so even really light blushes show up on me but these didn't. If your looking for an affordable blush I would recommend the Wet n Wild color icon blushes.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Plumberry Glow 140
When I first started wearing this blush, I was a teen then, this blush worked great; but over the years it's just gotten disappointing. Pigmentation will stay more on the brush that get on my face so I had to keep applying more and more layers on it and the product was so dry that even trying to apply with my fingers I couldn't get the pigment on my skin and I almost had to rub my finger raw. I have always loved CoverGirl products, I'm just not feeling the blush anymore. :/
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Fashion Soft Sable
Let me first start off by saying that I love cover girl products! This brand is my main go to for foundation, coverup and powder. However their blush is not the best. It didn't have much pigment and it was very chalky. It seemed to make more of a mess than actually color my cheek. You get a good amount of product for the price. I think I would just recommend this one for a young girl who is just learning about makeup, so she can use it to practice.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Saray M.
Saray M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product make ur cheeks more pink or peach color?