BY COVERGIRL #29 in Blush

Blush's basic rules - it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. It's the way to glow!

• I have sensible skin, is good that I use this tipe of products? O...3 Answers
  • Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?2 Answers
  • How is this different from the classic Covergirl blush?1 Answers
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: Golden Pink
Blushing without being bashful, that's what you get when you apply Covergirl Golden Pink Cheekers Blush. I used to just pinch my cheeks for color as most blushes were way too dark for me to use without looking terrible. I have been using my Covergirl Cheek blushers with confidance that I look like a woman who is naturally blushing. I do not feel that my skin is heavy or dull after applications. My skin actually feels very light and soft after application of this blush.Covergirl has been a trusted product in my family for many years . I will continue to pass on the Covergirl use tradition as I fell it is a great product line to be used for all ages of woman in our famlly and I find it affordable.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Rose Silk 105
This is a pretty color for daily use, especially if you have a lighter skin tone. I could not see this working if you have a darker skin tone, simply because I have to build this blush up on my cheeks to get it to show. One you do build it up, however, it is very pretty. It definitely has a sheen to it, so don't expect this to be matte in any way. This is a great blush for beginners because since you do need to build it up a little, you won't have to worry about accidentally applying too much or having this blush on parts of the face you don't want.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
This was the first blush I ever had, and it was great for beginners! The blush isn't too pigmented (but it's buildable) and the color is just perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the applicator, so I would definitely recommend getting a different brush to go with it. But I think it's adorable. I bought another once I had used it all up, but I definitely don't use it as much anymore as I prefer a bit more color on my cheeks. All around, a great blush if you're just getting familiar or you want a more natural look.
Marie K.
I got "rock'n rose" shade as I was looking for fall color to compliment my medium skin tone. This blush totally did it. It gave me that natural look I wanted to go for. It wasn't extremely pigmented and I actually like that. It has tiny shimmer specs but they do not show up on the skin, you just get that natural glow. It blends really well. You will have to reapply it or use makeup setting spray to get a longer performance out of it. The price was definitely a plus!! I will definitely try other shades as well!
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Fashion Soft Sable
Let me first start off by saying that I love cover girl products! This brand is my main go to for foundation, coverup and powder. However their blush is not the best. It didn't have much pigment and it was very chalky. It seemed to make more of a mess than actually color my cheek. You get a good amount of product for the price. I think I would just recommend this one for a young girl who is just learning about makeup, so she can use it to practice.
Rachel S.
I will say that this blush is very affordable for someone on a budget. I have other colors from this same line that I think are better (Pretty Peach for instance). When I first put this on my face, I noticed all the gold shimmer in it, and I wasn't expecting it to be like that. It's probably shimmery enough that some people don't even need a highlight. I have a medium skin tone, and the blush showed up on my cheeks like a light bronzer color.
Nicole F.
These are awesome. I bought one of these after I saw a video by Emily Noel on YouTube duping one of the colors for the Too Faced leopard bronzer and I love it. I wish the pan size were a little more practical as I don't see any normal blush brush fitting into it. I will purchase a few other shades. They don't last on the skin too long, but don't completely fade away to nothing. Can't beat the price either!
Renee C.
Review for: Rose Silk
I think at some point and time we all have used this eye shadow. I know when I was a teenager, this was my go-to brand just because it was what my mom liked and used. As an adult, there are many blushes that work better than this, but there are also many brands that are worse. For an inexpensive blush, it does the trick. Less is more. I hate the scent of this stuff in the palette, but it works in a pinch!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Golden Pink
I have always found that the Covergirl lines have pigment rich makeups for a discounted price. I really enjoy the diverse line of their blushes that cover a wide range of pinks, reds, mauves, and everything in between. I do dislike the brush that comes with this compact as the bristles are close together and the handle is small. Better off investing in a separate brush for better color and blending.
Kaitlyn S.
This was my first blush I bought when I was getting into makeup! I think the pigment is nice, not too bright or garish on one swipe, but on the flip side of that you're going to be using a lot more product to build a nice blush color. This is perfect for beginners but experienced makeup enthusiasts would hate this. Many of my favorite brushes don't even fit in the tiny pan!
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Krystle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these shades matte or shimmery?