BY COVERGIRL

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 022700064748Ingredients: Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyoxymethylene Urea, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium... see more...

• Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?4 Answers
  • Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. ...6 Answers
  • I heard that it's a dupe for benefits Dallas.is it ? 1 Answers
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
As I've mentioned before, NARS blush is my holy grail, so my expectations are pretty high - but I'm always looking for a great drugstore blush.

Covergirl has some GREAT products...but in my opinion, this isn't one of them. The packaging is almost laughable...very cheap feeling, and the pan is very small. The brush that comes with the blush is a joke! I can get past the packaging due to the low price, but the pigmentation on this blush just isn't there. It takes a lot of building up to be noticeable on the skin. This is a common issue with most drugstore blushes I have tried, and it's annoying every time.

This could be a good blush for beginners to makeup, but it's a hard pass from me. I will continue my search for a great drugstore blush, because this one isn't it.
Jennifer W.
Not my favorite. I think the packaging is pretty cheap. The pan is quite small so not only are you not getting a lot of product it's also difficult to use a proper blush brush with it. It also doesn't have the greatest pigmentation it's better than some but by far not the best which means you end up having to use a lot more product to build it up to get the pigmentation leading you to hit pan and use the product very quickly which in my opinion makes it not worth the price.
brianna m.
Love the quality of the product itself and the outcome i get when using it. Easy to blend and apply. For the price it's consider a steal in my book! They offer quite a decent shade range mainly many diff tones of pinks/peaches not sure if it's the most inclusive shade range which is upsetting. The product itself is very smooth and does the job with a nice flush of color. The packaging though is not the most functional I'd suggest maybe they should repackage and but the actual blush a large pan.
Kim O.
Honestly my favorite blush probably ever. I own two Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and choose this $3 blush over them nearly everyday. This color in particular is so great with medium/olive skin tones. It blends beautifully and gives such a nice glow to the cheeks. It immediately wakes me up if I've had a rough night the night before or for pictures when going out. HIGHLY recommend.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Covergirls blush since the age of 16, so about 20 years now...I have tried others but always went back to Covergirls Cheekers Blush. I currently alternate between Iced Cappuccino & Cinnamon Toast colors, they work perfect for me. Covergirl is a long lasting blush that has never failed me. They offer a wide variety of blush colors (and makeup) I will always use Covergirls Cheekers Blush because it's dependable. I recommend Covergirls blush when you want your colors natural and long lasting.
Liz M.
I can’t lie... I have ALWAYS used Covergirl cheekers in ‘Soft Sable’ I’ve tried others but love how it blends so naturally and it seems impossible to find such a beautiful color even with more expensive products! I almost always go to Target for the best price and would recommend to try out the array of colors of blush in this formula.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
This brand is my go too when I'm in need of blush, I've used it on and off for years, I recently lost all my makeup in a housefire and this is the brand I re-purchased. They have a good choice of colors, I've used other blushes that I really love but have to say that I often reach for my cover girl blush.
Yanira A.
El Paso
I LOVE Covergirl blushes! They’re so pigmented & they last long in pan. Not so much on the cheeks, I guess that would be the only con for me... but I’ve had mine for over a year & will not be needing another anytime soon so it’s ok. The brush it comes with sucks but just get yourself an elf brush ;)
Emma B.
I have a few different shades of the cheekers blushes. These are a waste of money. Has absolutely no pigmentation. I tried scraping the top layer to see if that may help, but it does not. The brush that comes with it is pointless and the packaging is very cheap. I would skip this blush.
Carmen H.
Hopkins, SC
This is my top one product for real i been using this every since i started doing my own make up. I just love it i would never trade it for anything. I love how it stay on all day long. I would recommend a lot of people to buy if you don’t want to look like you got A lot of make up on.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley L.
Fontana, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
raazia t.
Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. r its simply for pink glow..? Thanks