BY COVERGIRL

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 022700064748Ingredients: Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyoxymethylene Urea, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium... see more...

• Is the covergirl cheekers blush pigminted?4 Answers
  • Hey everyone.. I want to ask.. is this shimmmary blush.. ...6 Answers
  • I heard that it's a dupe for benefits Dallas.is it ? 1 Answers
Bethany U.
Fresno, CA
I recently went back to the blushes after using other products for years. These blushes are beautiful and apply very well. They are not overly pigmented, which can be a disaster with blush. The only drawback is the packaging. It is really cheap and the pan is small, which makes it difficult to fully coat my blush brush. Other than that, it is amazing.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have used this for a few years now and I love it. It's really simple and small so I can take it wherever with me. I would say it has a little shine to it and it is very easy to blend. It is small but lasts me forever. I would recommend to others looking for a quick and easy blush.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
As I've mentioned before, NARS blush is my holy grail, so my expectations are pretty high - but I'm always looking for a great drugstore blush.

Covergirl has some GREAT products...but in my opinion, this isn't one of them. The packaging is almost laughable...very cheap feeling, and the pan is very small. The brush that comes with the blush is a joke! I can get past the packaging due to the low price, but the pigmentation on this blush just isn't there. It takes a lot of building up to be noticeable on the skin. This is a common issue with most drugstore blushes I have tried, and it's annoying every time.

This could be a good blush for beginners to makeup, but it's a hard pass from me. I will continue my search for a great drugstore blush, because this one isn't it.
Jennifer W.
Not my favorite. I think the packaging is pretty cheap. The pan is quite small so not only are you not getting a lot of product it's also difficult to use a proper blush brush with it. It also doesn't have the greatest pigmentation it's better than some but by far not the best which means you end up having to use a lot more product to build it up to get the pigmentation leading you to hit pan and use the product very quickly which in my opinion makes it not worth the price.
brianna m.
Love the quality of the product itself and the outcome i get when using it. Easy to blend and apply. For the price it's consider a steal in my book! They offer quite a decent shade range mainly many diff tones of pinks/peaches not sure if it's the most inclusive shade range which is upsetting. The product itself is very smooth and does the job with a nice flush of color. The packaging though is not the most functional I'd suggest maybe they should repackage and but the actual blush a large pan.
Kim O.
Honestly my favorite blush probably ever. I own two Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and choose this $3 blush over them nearly everyday. This color in particular is so great with medium/olive skin tones. It blends beautifully and gives such a nice glow to the cheeks. It immediately wakes me up if I've had a rough night the night before or for pictures when going out. HIGHLY recommend.
Meagan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always used these blushes for as long as I can remember. They are pigmented and they last a long time. Also the price is really good and you get a good bit of product
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Covergirls blush since the age of 16, so about 20 years now...I have tried others but always went back to Covergirls Cheekers Blush. I currently alternate between Iced Cappuccino & Cinnamon Toast colors, they work perfect for me. Covergirl is a long lasting blush that has never failed me. They offer a wide variety of blush colors (and makeup) I will always use Covergirls Cheekers Blush because it's dependable. I recommend Covergirls blush when you want your colors natural and long lasting.
Liz M.
I can’t lie... I have ALWAYS used Covergirl cheekers in ‘Soft Sable’ I’ve tried others but love how it blends so naturally and it seems impossible to find such a beautiful color even with more expensive products! I almost always go to Target for the best price and would recommend to try out the array of colors of blush in this formula.
Syd B.
Great blush!! Lasts all day, if only ever a minor touch up. Wish there were more shades and less shimmer in the shades. Would love to try more. Nice subtle color.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Favorite color blush to use?
Riley J.
Fontana, CA
Is this a good drug store blush? How is the pigmentation and blendability? Thanks!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
Is Cover Girl your favorite blush?
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Is this a very pigmented blush or not?
Saray M.
Does this product make ur cheeks more pink or peach color?