!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Enjoy blendable, natural-looking color with Cheekers Blush & Bronzer. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look.

Is this blush shimmery or matte?
is this pigmented?
Does This product stay for long?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush!
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Kara E.
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Kara E.
I usually purchase high end makeup but every once in awhile will grab a drugstore line. I picked up shades Peach Guilt (bottom) and Soft Sable (I think that's the name-top) and im surprised how well it wears. Its cheap. And looks good!
Amanda S.
Covington, VA
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price of this price and how well it works i’d say it’s a must have for someone like me who can’t afford to pay to much money for makeup! COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
Amanda L.
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Amanda L.
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: ULTA
The COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush Shade 130 provides the most natural flush color blush that provides a gentle sheen of color to the skin. This blush is extremely hard to over saturate the cheeks with, and is able to build from light to light medium opacity. This product is absolutely a must if you are going for a no-makeup look, and is absolutely worth it at it's price point! #influenster #blush #blushers #flushblush #nomakeupmakeup #voxbox #GameFace
Sarah W.
council house road
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Sarah W.
I don't mind this product for a basic blush. It's kinda like when u need a quick blush to to get ya buy. For my skin it was ok I have had better but its a normal day to day blush if u In a hurry. I buy the color true plum COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush
Abbie A.
Onalaska, WI
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Abbie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was actually pretty surprised with how well this blush works! I use it everyday and it looks so nice and spreads greats. There’s also some shimmer in there so it works as a highlight too which I love!
Erin T.
Amite, LA
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Erin T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these forever now! Right now I have the shade Pretty Peach. I love the small packaging! The brush isn't good at all...I usually pich it. But,all in all,as far as a drugstore blush goes..it delivers. There's even bronzers as well. I will probably purchase these again😀
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product. The shades nice and it’s bendable. If your worried of over applying this blush is for you. It’s a buildable type of product. I personally don’t mind it. The size is a bit small and packaging is maybe outdated. I personally never use that brush it comes with. Other than that it’s an okay product.
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
Blush is very close to yrue color in package. Goes on smooth and sheer with just abhint of sparkle under certain lights. Lots of shades to choose and I particularly like the neutrals. Its hard to find a good neautral ccolor that still shows up. Only downside is that it didnt last as long as I would like but that can be the case with any powder unless its set properly. I use it alone a lot on days when I dont feel like full makeup.and it gives just the right amount of color to my face. Its also very buildable!
Elizabeth R.
Killeen, TX
COVERGIRL  Cheekers Blush uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this blush. I use a pink/peachy shade and it blends like a dream. I’m a type of girl that does not like a blush that has a lot of pigment that you have to blend your wrist off. I more rather one that is buildable and this is the product! I got mine at Walmart for like $2.75 and it last a long time. I did throw the brush out because I use my own and the one it cane with was cheaply made.
Lois B.
It has good color but I could find a lot better blushes honestly. It does not have good pigmentation and just isn't my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...