9 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #71 in Blush

Blush's basic rules-it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow! Stays natural for hours. Easy and Natural. Dermatologically-Tested.; Stays natural for hours; Easy & natural; Lightweight; Dermatalogically tested

• How is this different from the classic Covergirl blush?1 Answers
  • Is this better than nyx blush n do we get half the product in full ...1 Answers
  • What other shades would you recommend?2 Answers
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Rose Silk 105
This is a pretty color for daily use, especially if you have a lighter skin tone. I could not see this working if you have a darker skin tone, simply because I have to build this blush up on my cheeks to get it to show. One you do build it up, however, it is very pretty. It definitely has a sheen to it, so don't expect this to be matte in any way. This is a great blush for beginners because since you do need to build it up a little, you won't have to worry about accidentally applying too much or having this blush on parts of the face you don't want.
Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
This was the first blush I ever had, and it was great for beginners! The blush isn't too pigmented (but it's buildable) and the color is just perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the applicator, so I would definitely recommend getting a different brush to go with it. But I think it's adorable. I bought another once I had used it all up, but I definitely don't use it as much anymore as I prefer a bit more color on my cheeks. All around, a great blush if you're just getting familiar or you want a more natural look.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Fashion Soft Sable
Let me first start off by saying that I love cover girl products! This brand is my main go to for foundation, coverup and powder. However their blush is not the best. It didn't have much pigment and it was very chalky. It seemed to make more of a mess than actually color my cheek. You get a good amount of product for the price. I think I would just recommend this one for a young girl who is just learning about makeup, so she can use it to practice.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Soft Sable 120
Nice light pigmentation. A little on the powdery texture. I have had one of these in my make up bag for a while now, but I don't tend to grab it often because it can be so powdery. I do like the color though, its a very soft, fresh pink and blends out well. Good for the price, wish they would stop including the little brush and just make the pan a little bigger. I really just don't like that brush, but it can be good in a pinch, or for beginners.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I will say that this blush is very affordable for someone on a budget. I have other colors from this same line that I think are better (Pretty Peach for instance). When I first put this on my face, I noticed all the gold shimmer in it, and I wasn't expecting it to be like that. It's probably shimmery enough that some people don't even need a highlight. I have a medium skin tone, and the blush showed up on my cheeks like a light bronzer color.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
Review for: Pretty Peach 150
I love this blush! It adds a shimmer to the cheek as some other influensters have mentioned! I have a really fair skin and it doesn't over power my face. It also has a pleasant smell, which might be odd for blush? not sure but it does smell nice. It lasts a few hours without having to reapply. I do not like the brush it comes with, however.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Review for: Natural Twinkle (183)
The color is perfect, I have been using it for years. It looks nature and lasts all day. I like that I can use it day or night and in any season. It looks very natural and compliments my complexion nicely. I use my own blush brush because those that come in any compact are small and flimsy. If they ever discontinue this color, I will cry!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Chattanooga, TN
I've used the same brand and color of blush for over 20 years now. Iced cappuccino is the color I use which works well for winter and summer. I'm naturally ivory skinned but sometimes in the summer I can get a little darker but it's still the perfect shade. I love it so much I have no plans to change it in the future.
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
Review for: Sierra Sands
I have tried many MANY blushes and bronzers, and Covergirls Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands is always the blush I go back to. I have fair skin and freckles and this one seems perfect for my skin tone. One of the most affordable blushes you can buy, as well! This is a great color for fair skin. I would highly recommend!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Sable 120
I bought this blush as a potential dupe for Benefit's Dallas, but its not even close. I still really like it though. It's a nice warm pinky-brown color that shows up on my olive skin tone well. I like to use it as a blush/ bronzer. It has good lasting power and is inexpensive. Pro tip: I also love it as an eye shadow.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Brawley, CA
Is the quality good? Or is it one of those 'you get what you pay for' items?
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
West lebanon , NH
How bright is this shade
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Is this blush chalky or blends really well?
Louisse T.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
What other shades would you recommend?
priyanka n.
priyanka n.
Is this better than nyx blush n do we get half the product in full packaging ?