BY COVERGIRL #5 in Callus Removers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This tool offers multiple solutions for corn and callous removal.   This kit includes interchangeable shaver and rasp attachments, sturdy cushioned grip and a 10 pack of replacement shaver blades. Quality German Tools Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. .

• Does this work good on super tough skin?1 Answers
  • Does this work? I need something to help with my calluses on my f...1 Answers
  • How easy is it to clean this product?1 Answers
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My feet are pretty rough especially in the summer because I tend to always be barefoot because of the beach so I decided to try this and it worked miricals my feet are nice and smooth and it's no pain they don't tend to peel as much as they used to. Highly recommend
Charlein H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is great. I would have given it a A grade, but I was not impressed with the rasp function. The shaver works great on the heels of the feet. I do recommend using the shaver after a shower or bath when the heels of your feet have been soften by the hot water. Make sure that you dry off your feet before you use the shaver or you may have problems shaving off the calloused areas of your feet.
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really love this product and have been using it for years. it shaves away thick calluses effortlessly. It is a little dangerous, very sharp. the blades are easy to change out and usually easy to find. great product for rough feet with thick calluses!
Courtney w.
Sparta, TN
These are good for removing very small amounts of dead skin. But as a licensed nail technician, I have yet to condone the use of razors to remove calluses. Our feet have them for a reason, so use this LIGHTLY bc removing too much will make your body realize you need the callus back and it'll be tougher and thicker every time you use a razor
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
Love this easy to use callous remover. Leaves my feet soft and refreshed after time in bare feet. Summer can be brutal on your feet and this is a quick fix in the shower. great price and can be found anywhere
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Apparently these callus shavers are now illegal in salons in most states, so I was thrilled to find this in the store. I am a lifelong dancer with dry heels and I'm no stranger to calluses. This callus shaver and "cheese grinder" as I call it ( I don't know the proper name) works great!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This product is AWESOME. I used the callous stones before and thought they were ok at removing dead skin. This callus shaver is incredible at removing dead skin. It shaves it off like it's not a big deal. So cool, definitely recommend getting one.
georgina g.
Indianapolis, IN
Must have at all times, this tool get rid of those inperfectios in seconds no waiting to peal. There is no other tool that I use for my feet care (other than nails clipper lol). Worth trying if you are a DIY kind of girl.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Best product I've tried when it comes to callus. I have the roughest, driest feet on the whole entire planet. This definitely saved me for sandal season. I actually feel comfortable enough to put a pair on now.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I suffer with arthritis in my ankles which cause me to walk slightly on the side of feet. Due to that I get calluses.

This works perfect. Once I'm done my feet are so soft and flip flop ready.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this painful to use?
Erika W.
Does this give you about the same results as getting a professional pedicure would? Is it worth it to keep buying the replacement blades?
Lindsey C.
Upland, CA
Does this work? I need something to help with my calluses on my feet?
Darby M.
How easy is it to clean this product?
megan w.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this work good on super tough skin?