BY COVERGIRL #4 in Callus Removers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This tool offers multiple solutions for corn and callous removal.   This kit includes interchangeable shaver and rasp attachments, sturdy cushioned grip and a 10 pack of replacement shaver blades. Quality German Tools Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. .

• Does this work good on super tough skin?1 Answers
  • Does this work? I need something to help with my calluses on my feet?1 Answers
  • How easy is it to clean this product?1 Answers
Anairis V.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My feet are pretty rough especially in the summer because I tend to always be barefoot because of the beach so I decided to try this and it worked miricals my feet are nice and smooth and it's no pain they don't tend to peel as much as they used to. Highly recommend
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
No I'm sorry but this is just so old school and dangerous and requires so muck elbow grease. It's not for me but if it's working for you that's great!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this product! It helps me maintain in between pedicures. I use it as needed and then when I go for my biweekly pedicures my feet feel refreshed
Alisa V.
Alisa V.
I use this product in between my trips for pedicures. It works great and I love it. It is well worth the price and works great.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Marlborough, MA
Pretty good, although after a few uses the blade broke. For the price it did what it needed to do.
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Sparta, TN
These are good for removing very small amounts of dead skin. But as a licensed nail technician, I have yet to condone the use of razors to remove calluses. Our feet have them for a reason, so use this LIGHTLY bc removing too much will make your body realize you need the callus back and it'll be tougher and thicker every time you use a razor
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Tengo uno de estos desde hace un buen tiempo y es muy practico, suelo utilizarlo cuando me hago pedicure y mis pies quedan mas suaves y libre de impurezas.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Really love this product and have been using it for years. it shaves away thick calluses effortlessly. It is a little dangerous, very sharp. the blades are easy to change out and usually easy to find. great product for rough feet with thick calluses!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Yes!!!! Love this tool! My feet are horrible! This tool helps me to keep them soft and smooth! It gets rid of all of my dry cracked skin
Linda R.
Linda R.
Graysville
Works good in between visits to nail shop for my pedicure. For the price I will continue to use the product.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this painful to use?
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does this give you about the same results as getting a professional pedicure would? Is it worth it to keep buying the replacement blades?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Upland, CA
Does this work? I need something to help with my calluses on my feet?
megan w.
megan w.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this work good on super tough skin?
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
How well does this work?