BY COVERGIRL #9 in Grooming Tools

This kit was specially designed to provide everything you need for brow grooming.  The straight scissors have long blades to provide even cuts.  The styling tools have a brush and comb to style. Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Ashlee W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
While this works great for my brows, I tend to use a razor now to just take things down a notch. I do however keep a pair of the small scissors in my car, my purse and even a back up in my room because they come in handy for multiple things!
Elle B.
I only ever use the small scissors. It is really helpful when you're trying to manage your brow, so I am satisfied with this purchase. It is easy to use and affordable. You can also get scissors like this in a sewing kit. I like this and would recommend you get something similar.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a really great little kit for keeping your brows neatly groomed. It comes with a double sided brow brush and comb to brush hairs up and hold in place while you trim with the included scissors.
Liza C.
Kenner, LA
A must have at home! I usually get my eyebrows done but if I need to do them myself last minute at home this set is awesome! Comes with everything you need to groom yourself and have your brows looking great! Also, very easy to use .
Missy G.
Big Rapids, MI
My eye brows get so out of control, I can pluck them or wax them but it doesn't stop the hairs from getting longer. This eyebrow kit comes in handy so often it doesn't take long to tame my brows now
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very long eyebrow hair and it can get all little out of control but after a quick groom with this kit I can manage my brows with out waxing or threading.
MK R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Definitely worth having at home. I’m not always able to go get them waxed, so this is perfect for touch ups and keeping them groomed while I’m at home.
Valeria G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I used to take this to school but it broke super easily so I never purchased again. If you’re not going anywhere with it then this is great for you.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This grooming kit is very useful and easy for on the go. I keep this kind of kit in my car in case of beauty emergencies haha. I highly recommend.
Marissa C.
Definitely a must! This has everything you need if you take care of your own brows and it can help in between waxing appointments or threadings
Christina J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this?
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often should you use this
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How many times can it be used before you have to replace it?