BY COVERGIRL

Blendable, all-in-one pencil. Water resistant. Ophthalmologist tested Silky natural-looking color all-in-one pencil for brows and eyes. .

• Is this a soft or hard pencil ?3 Answers
  • COVERGIRL Brow & Eye Makers Brow Shaper and Eyeliner e.l....1 Answers
  • I am new to using a brow pencil and was hoping to try to ...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Brow & Eye Makers Brow Shaper and Eyeliner
  • "I have mine in "Soft Brown" which a fantastic deep cool toned taupe, that works great with my brown hair. I have a scar in my left brow I have to fill in, and I also like to use pencils to help shape and define. I find these easy to work with, and they don't smudge at all. Only $3.50 for a pack of 2, and they last a long time. I would repurchase! " in 345 reviews
  • "My eyebrows are so light you can barely see them so I have to use an eyebrow pencil to darken them a bit. I've used many different brands but always come back to this one! It's long lasting and easy to apply. Very inexpensive. I use midnight brown - you can make it lighter or darker depending on how much you apply. I love this product!" in 68 reviews
  • "This is from my own experience and I know many people stray away from brow pencils but this pencil in Midnight Brown has worked for me over the years, even as my hair color, skin color, and style have changed." in 5 reviews
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
I've been using this pencil for a few years and it is okay on there are better products out there on the market now that I'm starting to get into but this for long time was my go-to pencil. I just honestly think that the formula could be a little bit better could be cream here but that's my personal opinion you know there are people out there that my absolutely love this eyebrow pencil.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love these pencils they work really well and last long, I use them all the time when I want perfect brows, I love how the pencil isn't harsh or skin and easy to apply, I like the packaging it comes with a sharpen which is a plus for me, I buy this all the time it's really affordable and ig eat mins from local beauty supply I do recommend this pencil
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This pencil is about the only thing I use on my eyebrows. It adds just enough color to fill in the natural shape, and it tends to help the hairs already there stay in place. If you're into the whole thick brows thing, this probably wouldn't work for you. But if you're like me and just need to add a little here and there, it's perfect.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
Bought at CVS for $4.79. It's a mehh-I-don't-care-for-it for me. Not very rich or pigmented compared to Wet N Wild's Kohler liner. It's definitely a product for those that prefer natural makeup and have time to apply this product over and over again to get the color out. The colors are limited in stores. Whether you're applying the product on the brows or eyes, it's going to take some time to get the color on your skin. Speaking of the value, for $4.79, you get 2 half pencils and, if you're lucky, a mini sharpener. I would've preferred two full pencils with no sharpener. Overall, it's not the best but it's also not the worst.
ashlee p.
This brow product doesn’t last nearly as long as you would think I think I went through an entire package in about three weeks. I did like how spreadable and filling the color was, even though it left my brows kind of blocky. But if you need a solid fill on a good budget this is the right products for you.
nicole D.
these pencils are really hard. if you do purchase these I do suggest sharpening them and holding them close to a flame for a minute to soften them. though it weirdly makes the color look warmer :\ overall the color was much warmer than advertised
Julio C.
Riverside, CA
I love the fact that it comes with a sharpener, because ya boi can’t seem to stop losing his. However, this pencil was a little on the stiff side. I found that no matter how much I tried warming the product on the back of my hand, I couldn’t get it to show up very well on my brows, and it was just too rough on my lids. I absolutely love Covergirl, but this just wasn’t for me. Although, their pomade, I absolutely adore.
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
This is the brow product I started using when I was first getting into filling in my brows. This pencil has buildable pigment so it is great for beginners but it is not a good brow product after you get the hang of it because it’s not practical, it gets annoying to have to keep sharpening it and pencils like these just don’t work as well as pomades or other brow pencils in the roll up packaging (idk what it’s called)
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I use this product everyday to start off my makeup routine on my brows. The pencil really helps me get the shape of the brow that I want and fill it in. Super easy to use and apply for sure. I'm not the best at brows so I highly recommend for anyone beginning in the brows department.
Rachel L.
New York , NY
I have very light eyebrows and only need to use a product to make them stand out more. This product is great for every day use and even the "no makeup" makeup look. I'll use this if I don't want to do a dramatic brow or even if I'm not wearing much other makeup at all. It is so easy to control and goes on very easily.
Michelle I.
I'm new to sculpting my eyebrows so would the brow shaper pencil be a good starter pencil to do a little fill in?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves that CG gives a sharpener with the liner?
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
Would you recommend this for someone with light blonde eyebrows?
Treva H.
Henderson, NC
Have never used a brow pencil. Would this be a good one to start with? And what about color? My brows are medium blonde.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
Will this go off easily if i accidentally rub my eyebrows?