BY COVERGIRL

• Have never used a brow pencil. Would this be a good one to start wi...5 Answers
  • I summited my review but it won't take it because it said I didn't ...1 Answers
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Franklinville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply a great all purpose pencil to keep in your bag at all times. Sometimes we just don't have enough time to put on a full face before going out so for a minimalistic look - this is a must! I line my eyes at the waterline, fill in my brows, curl my eyelashes and throw on a coat or two o mascara and a quick slick of lip gloss and I'm out the door! Such a great value for a multitasker!
Tracy  N.
Tracy N.
Chickamauga, GA
I'm 37 and was looking for a great eye liner that fit into my budget and that wouldn't smear ' so I seen this eye liner in mid night black and I absolutely love it and I haven't bought any other kind in over 5 years ! It doesn't smear nor run and it's not exspensive at all you also get 2 eyeliners also a sharpener and it's well worth the money you won't regret it !
maggie g.
maggie g.
Santa Ana, CA
i use covergirl brown pencil to create a soft everyday look. It is a good product and it is easy to apply on the waterline. It is affordable and easy to purchase at target and Walgreens . i would recommend this product to girls who are starting to use makeup or people who cannot afford expensive makeup products. I think covergirl has many wonderful products.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
For the longest time I was using black pencils for my eye liners and I decided I wanted to do a more natural look. I chose the Brow and eye makers pencil in Hen Brown and it was a great choice. It makes my eyes look so natural. I highly recommend this product. I bought mine at a family dollar but I also saw them in many other stores. Try it out!! :)
Rosanne P.
Rosanne P.
Sylmar, CA
So I have tried many many eyeliners and of many different brands, but this Covergirl Brow and Eye pencil is the item I always come back to. It works perfectly for filling in eyebrows, smooth eyeliner, clean line eyeliner, and a brown smokey eyeliner. And when in a dire pinch, it can used to darken lipgloss. I would gladly buy this item any day.
I usually use the pencils with the smudger on the other end for lining my eyes, but I decided to give this a go to get away from my usual black shade! I loooove the color with a neutral day time eye. It smokes out the eye without looking overly dramatic. I do prefer the smudger on the other end, but this is a great product!
Adriean D.
Adriean D.
For a brow pencil I only use this to outline the basic shape of my brows, otherwise you get that too heavy, weighted and unnatural appearance to your brows. As an eye liner, you can hardly get it to show up, so I definitely do not recommend it for eyeliner, unless you are looking for a barely there look.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dunnellon, FL
You can perfect your brows with this pencil as long as you control the firmness of your application. This product is much easier to use than an eyebrow gel but maybe not for a beginner if you're not sure how light/dark your brows should be. Overall good product but I will continue exploring my options.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Brow
I used the brown color and it doesn't look fake I use the one that has the brush on the other end so that you can crush it up and it makes it look more realistic. I've noticed that using it as we get older we lose some of the length of the eyebrow and using the pencil bring back the youthfulness.
Tarin O.
Tarin O.
Reisterstown, MD
I use this to outline my brows before colorig them in with my brow kit. works very well and blends well! love this. got this from rite aid . it is easy to apply and comes off easy. doesn't irrtate the skin at all. i woould reccomed this to someone esle. i havesensitive skin and this wrked great!
Treva H.
Treva H.
Henderson, NC
Have never used a brow pencil. Would this be a good one to start with? And what about color? My brows are medium blonde.
Ginnie H.
Ginnie H.
Middle River, MD
I summited my review but it won't take it because it said I didn't rate it but I don't see where to do that