BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
lexy f.
Bayville, NJ
love this color! me and my three friends all bought it and love it! covergirl nail polish is great
jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a nice color plus i love gel nail polish prefer it over anything and i just love how it looks
Bobbi T.
Love I got this to mach some of my scrubs and I just loved it great color and very long lasting
Julie H.
Las Vegas, NV
My nails look gorgeous. I will redo them once a week. I would defiantly by this product again.
Janet P.
Dallas, TX
I have this nail polish it's my favorite I love it I use it all the time on my nails and toes
Soumya G.
Beaverton, OR
Super super nail polish polish
I like nail polish a lot
I cant go out without polish outside.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
A great color for everyday wear. Matches almost every outfit and compliments every skin tone.
Destinee R.
New Orleans , LA
Love the color it is a great pink nude color it goes with so many think it's my turn to color
Madi T.
The fact I can see you soon and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of saying it would
member-06ead0e42
I like his picmentasion not need to give several passes to achieve proper color I like that.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?