BY COVERGIRL #29 in Nail Polish Base Coats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Daphne G.
Dallas, TX
A very beautiful color and leaves a nice texture. It stays on for a decent amount of time! great product!
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL
Always is updated with the latest color version very accessible to everyone with good quality products
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
I love the naturalism of this color and how it goes with a lot of other colors. It is really convenient
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Great nail polish. The color goes with everything. Great price and easy to find.I will use this again.
Karyn L.
Belleview, FL
Very pretty color. Easy to use and the price is right . Looks good for about a week so that's not bad
Sarah F.
I love the shades Covergirl offers. I like the neutral classic shades, and they definitely have them.
mirlen h.
I love the product, however, I like the lighter colors on my skin, especially my brown-yellow color.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
Not a huge fan of covergirl polish. Doesn't last as long as I would like. Chips after a couple days.
lexy f.
Bayville , NJ
love this color! me and my three friends all bought it and love it! covergirl nail polish is great
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
This is a great basic color for everyday wear not too out there..for my job i need colors like this
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?