BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
Covergirl is a good product, it works well, makes the nails shiny, and beautiful. First time user but I will use again.
Esmeralda R.
Laredo, TX
This is a beautiful color to us on your nails. They don't smudge and have a shine on them! They are great for parties.
Trinity H.
I love this nail polish. it is great. I bought mine at walmart for a few dollars and it has lasted me for like a year
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I love this product. I love all Cover girl products. Lots of different colors to choose from and also a decent price.
Grace H.
Good coverage and durability when patiently applied. Not a huge fan of the champagne color, but that is my own taste
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the color. A definite must have for any female. I have this color in my closet. I use it at least once a month.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This product is pretty good at a affordable price. It had good color payoff and stays on well with minimal chipping.
Pam H.
Jackson, KY
Love cover girl nail polish. It last a long time and the colors stay true. A little pricier than some but worth it.
rosa s.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't buy this very often but it lasts me a long time at least a year. I use the same color always
"watermelon".
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
This is a very pretty pink color. I'm not much for pink things, but I would definitely buy this nail polish again.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?