BY COVERGIRL #29 in Nail Polish Base Coats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This is such a pretty everyday color that goes with anything you may wear and it goes on so nicely and looks so good for so long.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
Thus nail Polish is great also. It shines and doesn't chip as much as some brands I have used. It last longer on your nails too.
Maria M.
Love this color as well as all the covergirl nail polish. The colors are super cute and the texture of them is awesome. Love it!!
Laffy taffy shake that Laffy taffy girl I want to use it all the time and see what you do so eat it up lick it up put it on yes
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
Cute Color. Wearing it now. Fave nail polish, chipping rate is low. And I like the way it has a smooth feel without a topcoat.
Brenda L.
Findlay, OH
My mom bought this shade and I really liked it. I thought that it lasted a long time. I got a lot of compliments on the color.
Madison C.
My go to nail polish! I'm a huge cover girl fan! Cheap yet high quality! And can be bought at most of the stores around me
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Nice nail polish color. I only apply two coats and color looks amazing. It is not runny like other nail polishes out there.
LEAR28018 A.
This it's a pretty color!!! That blue it'a fantastic!!! I used this all the month and have a good quality, I want more!!!
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
Covergirl is a good product, it works well, makes the nails shiny, and beautiful. First time user but I will use again.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?