BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Very pretty about this a few months ago and I like you a lot I will be buying it again I'm sure I recommend it to all of you all as well
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
I love this color. It makes me feel confidence when is on. I don't know why but I feel more powerful with this color. And lasting longer
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
This naIL polish is OK. I didn't like the wand because it would get nail polish everywhere but this stuff stays on and looks amazing
Patty S.
Burton, MI
The colors are nice and true to what you see in the bottle. It has averaged staying power, make sure you use a good quality top coat.
Amy B.
I love how these polish dry fast. Plus there best to buy when they are on sale and with a coupons. I own over a dozen of this polish.
Fatima N.
Cover girl is my favorite when it comes to nail polish I love how it comes on smooth and shiny and just the color makes me happy too
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I really really like this color it lasts a long time and you can pair with any season it's just so pretty am so wear it All the time
kaitlyn o.
I haven't used this kind of nail polish often but when i have i haven't had much of an issue with it. it goes on smooth and stays on
Tina H.
Beeville, TX
Shiny, sleek, stylish, and that's just the bottle. Great applicator brush, smooth product, and very on trend colors to choose from.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
Thus nail Polish is great also. It shines and doesn't chip as much as some brands I have used. It last longer on your nails too.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?