BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Maryam y.
Sterling Heights, MI
It's good but not as big as the other brands out there so if you can get your hands at other brands.Its not expensive and doesn't smell that bad and maybe takes time to dry 8/10
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Love the entire line of Starwars cosmetics by Covergirl. This polish is super sexy, but it took seemingly forever to dry, meaning knicks in my polish. Overall an average buy!
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Cover girl bond less color nail polish I actually do on this product I do use it every other day and I enjoy it I like the clean look I love the color and I do recommend this
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
I love this perfectpenny nail polish it leaves my nails looking awesome and cute I highly recommend buying this nail polish this brand is great and very high quality
Katelynn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product so much! It lasts so well! The price is also so amazing! It smells so good also. I love it! Its such a good product. great color and price.
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product have much color vibrant and beautiful.your nail look beautiful when out for any beauty salon. Is amazing your durability is 5 days in your nail.
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
Like this color I like because it's more in the nude color maybe this can be the one, I can't really do all these bright colors on my nails plus I work
Rhonda Y.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Great polish! Long lasting. Love the color. Great value at Walmart. I like it better than other brands. I do not buy often, but this is what I do buy.
Maria Paula C.
Beautiful long lasting color, shiny leaves hands alicacion easy and beautiful packaging.coagulates not what makes it last more well-guarded home
Emelia T.
Ashburn, VA
No chips even after some serious housecleaning and gardening. Going on day 3 and this stuff is still going strong! Only downside: long dry time
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?