BY COVERGIRL #31 in Nail Polish Base Coats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was a bit disappointed when I got this item because of its consistency. Also the packaging was not cute and it dried up to quick. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because I expected more from cover girl.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
I love this polish brand as well as the natural look! It's easy to apply and dries smoothly. My great grandma used to use this all the time and she loved it too and she's the one who got me started on it!
Isabela K.
Amazing, my nails never been so fabulous, so fresh and nice, im feeling like the coolest girl ever when i use it, i just wish i had it forever cause i bought it online and cant find it so cheap anymore. Ordering now its really expensive.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Cover girl has some awesome makeup products, and I just recently tried their nail polishes! I really enjoyed the color selection, and the polishes lasted quite a long time. I had a little bit of chipping, but still recommended.
Emily W.
Fountain Vly, CA
This nail polish works like a charm! The red is a bit brighter than I would've liked. Maybe I just got the bottom of the barrel, but either way I still love it. Try it out to see if it's a good fit for you though!! :)
Maryann T.
I love Covergirl nail polish and I love the applicator as well.Nice smooth finish and sometimes can get away with only 1 coat. the color selection is really good and so is the price and uity.
Taylor M.
I haven't really tried this product but it looks good and is a nice color. Usually this brand of nail police is good quality and will last a while. I'd recommend it and I think compared to other brands it is good.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Pink taffy is such a cute name for this and it truly fits the color very well. If i would have created this i would have named it that too i always look forward to breaking this bad boy out and showing it off
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Love the entire line of Starwars cosmetics by Covergirl. This polish is super sexy, but it took seemingly forever to dry, meaning knicks in my polish. Overall an average buy!
Jamille S.
I am not really a fan of cover girl nail polish, i think its cheap and clumps easily. i don't ever feel like its worth the money i spend, no matter what kind of polish it is. cover girl is always a let down. do not buy this product. it is easily accessible but not worthy.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?