BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Fountain vly, CA
This nail polish works like a charm! The red is a bit brighter than I would've liked. Maybe I just got the bottom of the barrel, but either way I still love it. Try it out to see if it's a good fit for you though!! :)
Taylor M.
I haven't really tried this product but it looks good and is a nice color. Usually this brand of nail police is good quality and will last a while. I'd recommend it and I think compared to other brands it is good.
Valentina Prado L.
Covergirl products generally do not use in my everyday use, but their glazes are the exception with pastels and bright colors,. In addition to its quality and possess perfect shades ranging me with my skin color.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I love the brand and colors this product offers because they are just so different and beautiful to look at. This product can be bought anywhere but I do feel that the price is a little too pricey for the product.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was a bit disappointed when I got this item because of its consistency. Also the packaging was not cute and it dried up to quick. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because I expected more from cover girl.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Pink taffy is such a cute name for this and it truly fits the color very well. If i would have created this i would have named it that too i always look forward to breaking this bad boy out and showing it off
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
I love this polish brand as well as the natural look! It's easy to apply and dries smoothly. My great grandma used to use this all the time and she loved it too and she's the one who got me started on it!
Olivia H.
Has some beautiful colors but not a fan of the formula. Wasn't particularly long last or opaque but my biggest issue is that it didn't go on smoothly. I ended up with bubbles and lumps on my nails
Nikki S.
Spring Valley, NY
Pretty color! it did not streek and it lasted me the whole week! It gives off a soft glam effect and is perfect for a girl who wants to explorenew colors without wandering far from the safe side
Maryann T.
I love Covergirl nail polish and I love the applicator as well.Nice smooth finish and sometimes can get away with only 1 coat. the color selection is really good and so is the price and uity.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?