BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Carolyn  W.
Fayetteville, NC
This nail polish was very vibrant in color! The nail polish lasting a long time on my nails and was very impressive compared to other brands! The value of the nail polish is great for the price. I am a first time user and definitely plan to purchase again!
sarah c.
I paint my nails all the time and after i put the​ top coat on it never lasts for a day so i bought this one and it lasted for 3 weeks never buying any other top coat again
jasmine w.
Magnolia, DE
I dont like that it's so expensive and doesn't last as long as they say it should . I bought it from Walmart and I even used the top coat and it chipped a couple days later.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand and color. It lasts so long. I was able to wear this polish for more than a week without having to re-apply it. I need to find this color in this brand, Cover Girl Boundless nail laquer.
Tiffany M.
Henrico, VA
Daughters love the variety of color of covergirl and the nail polish some of the colors are long lasting some chip easily the others for so reason
Patty S.
Burton, MI
The colors are nice and true to what you see in the bottle. It has averaged staying power, make sure you use a good quality top coat.
Jennifer S.
Youngstown, OH
Their products are amazing and always seem to last for a lone while wishing for me is good
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
I have the shade 516 Crushed Shells. It's a sheer but shimmery pink polish. I think it's pretty but I don't feel like it's in style right now so I haven't used it in some time. The brush is really thin and narrow, but all you need is one coat to get a nice shimmer on your nails. I like using it when I want to look at something shiny. The shimmer is multicoloured and although it's pink in the bottle it goes on a lot more clear, so you could use it on top of any color of polish. Even on it's own is nice and a good way to give your nails a really quick pick-me-up. Now that I've swatched it on my nails I think I'm in love all over again with shimmery polish.
Fabiana H.
De verdad que a mí me encanta mucho y que tipo de pinturas de uñas de CoverGirl ya que estas pinturas de uña son para usarlas así que si al diario para fiesta a mi me encanta mucho y de verdad se recomienda toda esta chicas que estén interesadas en este tipo de pintura de uñas
Del valle J.
Excellent color for everyday occasions, very good amaizing , Its application is easy as well as remove without damaging the skin of the nail stains nor recommend them fully very good 100% recommended
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?