BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Julie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
This nail polish is more runny and I don't like nail polish but points for the cute colors
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I really wish the brush was much bigger... But the color is beautifuland last about a week
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Really nice color. love it. stay on good. pricey but worth the value. not a disappointment
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
This nail polish is really good and it will leave your nails looking nice for a long time.
Jessica G.
South Ozone Park, NY
Wounded full coolers makes my nails look sexy without wasting money going to a nail salon
Kayla L.
Nice color and wear is great. I would buy it for anyone anytime it's a awesome nail color
Christina C.
Union, NJ
I never used this but my friends tell me that it's very nice, it doesn't cost much either
Imilda K.
Nice product..!! It looks really nice on yhe nails because of the really nice color..!!
María R.
weston, FL
Siempre covergirl tiene lo mejor y entre ellas sus esmaltes originales y encantadores
jemily g.
perris , ca
I love painting my nails especially these nudish pink colours. they are easy to apply
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?