BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Maryory M.
Yeeees . I absolutely love this nail polish because it leaves a perfect finish and its color is very pigmented . You should not spend several times the enamel to make it on the nails, on the other hand with a single pass and you're more than ready. It is definitely the best market options . You must have it in your collection of nail polishes .
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love the brand and colors offers this product, because they are so different and pleasing to the eye. .... Is a great product line and has a wide variety of products to offer ... must try! They have amazing products I recommend this product to any persona.Todos these products are amazing!
Fabbie E.
Really that hard enough , I think if we put a gloss layer above would last more still to remove with cotton and nail polish remover was not very difficult as has happened with the other brands that are long duración.La brush this well delganda and facilitates the application .
Jamille S.
I am not really a fan of cover girl nail polish, i think its cheap and clumps easily. i don't ever feel like its worth the money i spend, no matter what kind of polish it is. cover girl is always a let down. do not buy this product. it is easily accessible but not worthy.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like this line brings beautiful colors , is very bright and I love is good calidad..me his brush a little uncomfortable .. the price is normal but if you would buy me like quality and love this brand
if you would buy and recommend it for people who have access to buy
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love CoverGirl! Back years ago Their polishes were watery but that's been fixed a while ago. Their colors are really pretty, they go from girly to funky so there's a color choice for every taste. One coat is all you need and it dosen't chip quickly at all!!
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this color! I have already gone through 3 bottles!! I try to change my nail color up but I always, always, always come back to this one. It is the perfect blend of mauve that looks professional but still feminine. Love the sparkles in it
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
This is a must-have steep think you're now a cake came so that you can achieve salon results at home I love this kid it does wonders on canals and of the pieces have broken totally worth every penny! I would definitely purchase again, and would recommend
Isabela K.
Amazing, my nails never been so fabulous, so fresh and nice, im feeling like the coolest girl ever when i use it, i just wish i had it forever cause i bought it online and cant find it so cheap anymore. Ordering now its really expensive.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Cover girl has some awesome makeup products, and I just recently tried their nail polishes! I really enjoyed the color selection, and the polishes lasted quite a long time. I had a little bit of chipping, but still recommended.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?