BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fun twist on classic nail color. New Boundless Color Nails features rich, vibrant basecoats and sparkly topcoats that dazzle. Mix and match or wear alone to discover a look that's uniquely yours. Shake well.

Buy on Amazon
Jazzi R.
This base doesn't chip at all! Perfect for someone like me who loves maintained and polished nails but not the hassle of choosing color and needing to go to a salon. It's also good for layering under color of course, but I go clear with my polish and simply use three coats
Carolyn  W.
Fayetteville, NC
This nail polish was very vibrant in color! The nail polish lasting a long time on my nails and was very impressive compared to other brands! The value of the nail polish is great for the price. I am a first time user and definitely plan to purchase again!
sarah c.
I paint my nails all the time and after i put the​ top coat on it never lasts for a day so i bought this one and it lasted for 3 weeks never buying any other top coat again
Maryory M.
Yeeees . I absolutely love this nail polish because it leaves a perfect finish and its color is very pigmented . You should not spend several times the enamel to make it on the nails, on the other hand with a single pass and you're more than ready. It is definitely the best market options . You must have it in your collection of nail polishes .
jasmine w.
Magnolia, DE
I dont like that it's so expensive and doesn't last as long as they say it should . I bought it from Walmart and I even used the top coat and it chipped a couple days later.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I like this line brings beautiful colors , is very bright and I love is good calidad..me his brush a little uncomfortable .. the price is normal but if you would buy me like quality and love this brand
if you would buy and recommend it for people who have access to buy
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love CoverGirl! Back years ago Their polishes were watery but that's been fixed a while ago. Their colors are really pretty, they go from girly to funky so there's a color choice for every taste. One coat is all you need and it dosen't chip quickly at all!!
Fabbie E.
Really that hard enough , I think if we put a gloss layer above would last more still to remove with cotton and nail polish remover was not very difficult as has happened with the other brands that are long duración.La brush this well delganda and facilitates the application .
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this color! I have already gone through 3 bottles!! I try to change my nail color up but I always, always, always come back to this one. It is the perfect blend of mauve that looks professional but still feminine. Love the sparkles in it
Valentina P.
Covergirl products generally do not use in my everyday use, but their glazes are the exception with pastels and bright colors,. In addition to its quality and possess perfect shades ranging me with my skin color.
Gail D.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?