MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara

COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara

Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System in this volume mascara combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.
Start your review of COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara!
Product Highlights
...Box. I like the concept of having one end that lengthens and one end that adds volume. I think that the two steps work very well together and give my lashes length and volume without looking clumpy. With this mascara I have had no fall out and it lasts all day. The only thing I would warn about is that it is very long-wearing so removal can be a bit of a challenge. in reviews
...volume and its keeps my lashes curled and is great to wear whenever I wear waterproof makeup or go to the pool with it on! in reviews
I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling.in reviews
This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full; better than they have ever looked!in reviews
It makes my lashes look fuller and longer.in reviews
Daniela A.
Springfield, MA
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara uploaded by Daniela A.
The best mascara evererr, I’ve seen my friend use this and her eye lashes looked numb so I had to get it. It works miracles!!!!!!!! I used it and I loved it so muchhhhh. A lot of my friends use it. Get yours!!!
Meia I.
Peebles, OH
I love the actual mascara brush but not the primer part. As far as the actual formula, I wasn't really a big fan. It clumped a lot and took forever to dry. I would most likely not repurchase this one again. I have found I do not like most dual sets such as this one.
Tiffany R.
White House, TN
Love love love! Makes lashes look full and thick. Looks like fake lashes. Best Cover Girl mascara!
Leatrice M.
I tend to be picky when it comes to just about anything I put on my face. I got this product for free from Influentser for reviewing purposes, and I love it. My lashes don't clump, the dual brushes--though for two different looks--help me achieve whatever I'm going for, be it lovely during the day or luscious at night. I use it the most given the products in my surfs up vox box and I've gotten compliments about my eyes since implementing it. Fab product.
Jen M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nothing like having clumps in your eyelashes, well this new product does not clump!! Woohoo love this mascara!! I received this product for free from influenster! Thank you!
Katie G.
Mt Enterprise, TX
It was ok, it's very hard to remove and you will be scrubbing for a long time! Didn't really enjoy because it was so hard to remove.
Hannah S.
Cleveland, OH
Great mascara actually one of my favorites. Cheap if you are just starting with makeup.
maryjane K.
Medford, OR
I experiment with a new mascara each month to find one thats right for me one of the first qualities i look for is length and this product is now in my top three :) i am loving it i literally look like I'm wearing falsies lol i received this product complimets of influenster for testing
Mae C.
Antioch, CA
I absolutely love this mascara! Received it in my Surf's Up VoxBox and was really excited to try it! And now I use it all the time! I have really short lashes and it makes them look longer and give them more volume and its keeps my lashes curled and is great to wear whenever I wear waterproof makeup or go to the pool with it on!
Sara Z.
Wausau, WI
I received a sample of COVERGIRL's Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara in my #SurfsUpVoxBox. I threw it in my overnight bag for our weekend at the lake and I'm so glad I did! The mascara never came off in the water and I was swimming almost all day. This stuff also stands up in the heat and humidity which we get a lot of in Wisconsin during the summer.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sall S.