BY COVERGIRL #41 in Mascara

Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System in this volume mascara combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

• Does anyone else have trouble taking this mascara... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used this then switched to a different mascara that th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a mascara that has this effect but is also wa...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
  • "I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "My eyelashes turn out great and the one two step thing is a great formula for lengthening and creating volume and darkening I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I have :)" in 1 review
  • "I had to scrub my eyes with 3 different types of eye makeup removers and still couldn't get all of the product off!" in 1 review
  • "This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full; better than they have ever looked!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my lashes look fuller and longer." in 1 review
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA! I tried a long time ago when I first joined this site to write about it and after that I WAS HOOKED. It features two sides, one with plastic bristles that pull lashes apart and spread the coverage from the base of the eye to the tip of the lash, and side 2 which features a classic brush head that thickens and darkens the lashes. I usually only use side 1 because it gives SOOO much volume but when I am going for a glam look I can thicken them up with out pulling out another mascara tube! This product is really a two for one and It it the only mascara I have used for months and months until there is none left! I recommend it to all my friends and even now it's all they use!
Joanna O.
Bushnell, FL
I had higher expectations for this mascara. It does make your eyelashes look darker and fuller. And the packaging does draw in the girliest of girls. It makes your lashes feel crispy and brittle when it dries. I like the idea of two sides but I'm kind of torn on what side two does considering it is the side that makes your lashes harder. I'm assuming it is the waterproof part. Now I'm not saying it's a bad product however it is probably on the lower end of fantastic mascaras. I am going to include a photo of me wearing the mascara along with other facial makeup products and also a photo of the day after affect of this mascara.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Black 805
This mascara is what i being looking for, makes my lashes look bigger and beautiful it really makes your lashes pop out like almost having fake lashes, love the color of the tube and the design doesn't comes off so you always know which is 1 and 2, the brush has a curb side makes perfect to paint your lashes the only think is the taking off mascara is little hard to take out even with water proof make up remover is because 8t gets little stiff and hard but other than that is great product and you will love it.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Very Black 800
This mascara is by far my favorite that I've ever used. First of all, it is impossible to remove. I haven't worn mascara in 3 days and there are still clumps of it on my lashes. The good thing about this mascara is you obviously know it is long lasting. It really does make a difference as far as volume and length which is why I love it. I simply wish it was easier to remove. It's also kind of sticky and will clump if you're not careful! Overall, I still love this stuff.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
Review for: Brown
I am in love!
Yes, finally found a mascara I love! Black and stays on very well! Waterproof as all get out! Looks fabulous and was easy to apply! I threw away all my Mary Kay mascara it just didn't make me look good. This stuff elongated my lashes and gave me the color I needed! You can rub your eyes after it dries and it doesn't come off! Wow! Love it! Great price for an all day mascara! Definitely worth the money! Bought mine at the local Rite Aid.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Black
I just bought and tried this product for the first time today, so I can only give you my initial thoughts. I loved that the first part of the duo accentuated every lash. It looked immediately like I had twice the amount of lashes. The second part didn't really do much for me, or if it did, I didn't notice a difference. Although I didn't have "bombshell" lashes, I had decent ones. I wish it had the little fibers in it to give longer lashes.
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love the Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara. I really like how there are two separate brushes for top lashes and bottom lashes. The top lash brush is bigger so that every lash is coated evenly without leaving clumps. The bottom lash brush is smaller and allows every tiny bottom lash to be coated with the mascara. The mascara formula keeps my lashes fuller and longer! It really has the look of wearing false eye lashes.
Lauren S.
Honestly, this is the worst mascara I've ever used, which is sad because I had really high expectations for it. It made my lashes extremely hard; I was worried they would break off if I touched them. The one thing that I liked about this mascara was the brushes it uses.. They are easy to handle and we're not messy when applying. I would not purchase again. If looking for a mascara to love, this isn't the one to purchase.
Rachel L.
Review for: Black
Love the look you get, but I have the feel. This is great mascara to add volume and the effect of more lashes. It's a two step process and I still am not sure why- but looks great. However- don't rub your eyes at all with this on or you'll suffer! It becomes dried onto your lashes and flakes off, into your eyes. Super important to wash off before bed or you'll wake up with stuff in your eyes- not fun!
jerisse z.
I have to say considering the fact i have used a lot of mascara in the past the bombshell is my go to mascara. I use this mascara nearly everyday the mascara packaging of this mascara is alright . One thing i would have to say when you open your mascara the wand is filled with mascara and that's one of the things i love about this product it leaves your eyes voluminous with one or two coat of mascara
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
Somebody, PLEASE suggest a product to use to get this off. Scrubbing with face soap and water just creates a mess and most wipes are just too oily and make my face feel sore after use.
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do people feel about the mascara being hard to remove? I like the idea of it staying on and giving me long lashes at night without the smug!
Kaitlin R.
I've been dying to try this! I just don't have much money right now for this type of luxury. Is it worth the price??
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this product work?
Amy C.
Am I the only one who can not get this mascara off with anything? I have tried multiple makeup removers, and this mascara refuses to come off.