COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara

Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System in this volume mascara combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

Is this mascara good?
Anyone have problems with this being sticky? I just bought this mascara and not a fan after s couple uses. Any tips?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara!
Product Highlights
“...Box. I like the concept of having one end that lengthens and one end that adds volume. I think that the two steps work very well together and give my lashes length and volume without looking clumpy. With this mascara I have had no fall out and it lasts all day. The only thing I would warn about is that it is very long-wearing so removal can be a bit of a challenge. ” in reviews
“...volume and its keeps my lashes curled and is great to wear whenever I wear waterproof makeup or go to the pool with it on! ” in reviews
“I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling.” in reviews
“This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full; better than they have ever looked!” in reviews
“It makes my lashes look fuller and longer.” in reviews
terry
I LOVE this mascara. My eyelashes are straight and thin. With other mascaras, due to their consistency they would weigh down my lashes and straighten them. I had to curl my lashes a couple of times during the day. This is the perfect mascara because step one's application make my lashes hold the curl and then step two adds color and thickness. My eyelashes hold the curl until I remove the mascara. I recommend using an oil-free liquid eye makeup remover. I noticed prior comments regarding the difficulty in removing, but this is what I use and have no problem taking it off.
Greenbrier, AR
This mascara lengthens and intensifies my lashes without making them feel like they're weighed down. Very easy to use/apply and achieves a look that nobody will guess is from drugstore mascara. Very affordable and gives great results. Great to keep on hand for a more dramatic look without spending a fortune on name brand mascara.
Leesburg, GA
This wasnt one of my favorites. I love mascaras...if im just lounging around the house with the flu Im still gonna have my eyeliner and mascara on. I love trying different ones but out of all of them this is one of my least faves. For me it didn't even come close to doing as it says
Pottsville, PA
All day wear! Love how much longer my lashes get after using. Typically, I use two coats each of both sides of the mascara. The brush gets even the really tiny hairs. I have never had a problem with clumping when using this product. I feel like I have got my money's worth for sure!
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not a fan of this product! In my opinion it didn't do much for the look of my lashes. When it dried it flaked off very easily, and it dried up within a week of purchasing. The wand itself is also very short so its hard to maneuver past your nose without making mistakes.
N Highlands, CA
This product is very good. I would recommend this product because it's very affordable. It comes in nice packaging. Theres nothing I would want to improve about this product it is very good . It's a good thing to spend your money on and it's good quality for the pric3
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara uploaded by Crystal A.
This goes on very well, it does add to my lashes. This stays on all day. It doesn't run like cheap mascara tends to do. The price was reasonable for what you get. I use this daily. It doesn't cause me any eyelash irritation or tenderness. I reccomend giving it a try.
Rocky River
I have short, thin, brittle eyelashes. No matter what you do, you cant do anything for my lashes. This mascara is sent from God. Its waterproof and takes forever to remove though. But you’ll have phenomenal lashes (especially if your lashes are the opposite of mine!)
Fort Pierce
I love a mascara with the primer on the other side. My lashes are short and thin. The primer definitely helps the mascara to stick and and build on my lashes without flaking off and getting in my eyes throughout the day. I would definitely but this again.
This is my third time buying this mascara! Love how it keeps your eyelashes curled. It doesn’t clump up your eyelashes, which is the best thing of it. I don’t have trouble taking it off and it’s also affordable. I one hundred recommend this mascara. 👍🤩
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
wilmington, DE