BY COVERGIRL

Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System in this volume mascara combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

• Does anyone else have trouble taking this mascara off? It...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this then switched to a different mascara...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
  • "I was so excited to try this out when I received it in my Surfs Up Vox Box. I like the concept of having one end that lengthens and one end that adds volume. I think that the two steps work very well together and give my lashes length and volume without looking clumpy. With this mascara I have had no fall out and it lasts all day. The only thing I would warn about is that it is very long-wearing so removal can be a bit of a challenge. " in 254 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! Received it in my Surf's Up VoxBox and was really excited to try it! And now I use it all the time! I have really short lashes and it makes them look longer and give them more volume and its keeps my lashes curled and is great to wear whenever I wear waterproof makeup or go to the pool with it on! " in 81 reviews
  • "I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I had to scrub my eyes with 3 different types of eye makeup removers and still couldn't get all of the product off!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my lashes look fuller and longer." in 1 review
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this would work great and it did but it's horrible when it's time to remove it. Because it's waterproof it literally wouldn't come off with warm water and soap. I had to use baby oil which is messy and not the business. I lost most my eyelashes in the process. Make sure you have really good makeup remover. I don't so had to get creative.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
I have very thin lashes and it adds much needed length. The color is indeed very black and gives my lashes more volume and they even look longer. I use one application and coat per day and it stays looking fresh and voluminous all day without that stiff clumpy feeling. It is a bit hard to get off but that's normal with waterproof mascaras.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I just picked this up and so far I like it! I keep forgetting that the wands are in the center (for some reason I feel like they should twist off!) My lashes are definitely thicker and well defined with this combination product. Never clumpy. Nice and soft! Waterproof works well, and I haven’t had difficulty with removal.
amélie L.
Review for: Brown more...
I’m not one for 2-sided mascara, but I really liked the COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara! Both sides made my eyelashes look very pretty, long and full. I’d advise you to only use one side whenever you do your makeup, because if you use both at the same time, your eyelashes will look clumpy.
D M.
I like the 2 steps process, step 1 is a rubbery brush for more volume and step 2 is a long brush to lengthen and separate your lashes.The reason I gave 4 stars is that I don't think it holds curl as well and the packaging is a little bulky.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Review for: Very Black 800, Brown more...
This mascara does exactly what it is made to do. Step one works well, and I can really see how much it builds. Step two really gives a nice color. I do really like this mascara,but I wouldn't use it over my  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara . I probably won't buy this again, but it is a really good mascara for what you pay. If you can't splurge on a mascara then this would be a good one to consider.
BC R.
Review for: Brown more...
This definitely does make your lashes look bigger in a way, but definitely not in a way that I liked. There was a strong chemical smell to it and it just made my lashes very clumpy and sticky. It felt like if I was gluing my lashes together and shut! I wouldn’t buy again or recommend.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
By far my favorite drug store brand mascaras. This has both a volumizing base and a lengthening, deep black coat that applies over it, giving you actual bombshell lashes. Expensive mascaras are over hyped, and I'll probably stick to this as my tried and true staple product
Tandra K.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Black 805 more...
So I was hoping that just cause of the cost and of course covergirl usually never let's me down until now. I thought I'd get more volume and length. Since I lack in any sort of eyelashes unless they are false. And unfortunately cover girl, wasnt this girls savior. Yet they can't win them and I'm still a cobergirl brand!!
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Review for: Black (2 Pack) more...
I personally like this product for my type of lashes. The number 2 tube is a little sticky but I feel like that helps my lashes to have length and stay up. The number 1 tube is not sticky and is a more subtle look. I personally just use one at a time depending on what look I'm going for. The way I use the 2 tube is I apply and brush out with a brow brush then use the eyelash side to separate the lashes, then I gently hold my lashes up with my finger for five seconds and my lashes look long. It is hard to remove, but I find it a little easier with waterproof eye makeup remover.
Kaitlin R.
I've been dying to try this! I just don't have much money right now for this type of luxury. Is it worth the price??
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
Somebody, PLEASE suggest a product to use to get this off. Scrubbing with face soap and water just creates a mess and most wipes are just too oily and make my face feel sore after use.
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do people feel about the mascara being hard to remove? I like the idea of it staying on and giving me long lashes at night without the smug!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this product work?
Amy C.
Am I the only one who can not get this mascara off with anything? I have tried multiple makeup removers, and this mascara refuses to come off.