5 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System in this volume mascara combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

• Does anyone else have trouble taking this mascara...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used this then switched to a different mascara that they...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a mascara that has this effect but is also wate...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
  • "I only use the "1" side because the other side makes my eyelashes look like spider legs and its just a weird feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "My eyelashes turn out great and the one two step thing is a great formula for lengthening and creating volume and darkening I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I have :)" in 1 review
  • "I had to scrub my eyes with 3 different types of eye makeup removers and still couldn't get all of the product off!" in 1 review
  • "This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full; better than they have ever looked!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my lashes look fuller and longer." in 1 review
Camille S.
Camille S.
Salem, MA
Review for: Brown
I don't have anything truly negative to say about this product. Overall, it is very good and under any other mascara, it makes your lashes stand out almost as if you have falsies on but not exactly. What I do have to say though is that it's very hard to get off. Once it's on the lashes best believe this mascara become one with the lashes as per to say. It's great.... until it comes time to get it off. This is literally the hardest part of taking my makeup and I'll admit sometimes I do get lazy and frustrated and just leave it on which is also bad because over night it gets all thick and even harder to take off. It's pretty much a lose-lose situation. I recommend it for its effects but if there was a similar mascara that was two in one I'd give that a try first. I will keep using it lol! If you don't mind the stickiness ,for lack of better word, then you're good!
Devan C.
Devan C.
Review for: Very Black 800
I tend to stick with covergirl lash blast mascaras, and have never had any problems. I decided to try out this mascara last time I was at the store. When using both steps, it is like there is glue in the second step. Although it might make my lashes stand out, it is so incredibly difficult to wash off, it isn't worth it. I used soap and water, oil free eye make up remover, and make up remover with oil, and STILL couldn't get it completely off. It makes my lashes feel hard and thick. However, I DO like it with only the first step. It looks fine, and washes off fine. So for the time being, that is what I've done, and haven't had any problems that way. I will not buy it again, and as far as 2 step mascaras go, there way better options than this one.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA! I tried a long time ago when I first joined this site to write about it and after that I WAS HOOKED. It features two sides, one with plastic bristles that pull lashes apart and spread the coverage from the base of the eye to the tip of the lash, and side 2 which features a classic brush head that thickens and darkens the lashes. I usually only use side 1 because it gives SOOO much volume but when I am going for a glam look I can thicken them up with out pulling out another mascara tube! This product is really a two for one and It it the only mascara I have used for months and months until there is none left! I recommend it to all my friends and even now it's all they use!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Very Black 800
CoverGirl mascaras are usually very good, especially the Lash Blast ones. However this Bombshell mascara is an exception - it is absolutely horrible! It is a total pain to remove. It's sticky and I practically have to rub my eyes raw to try and get it off. And I don't care for the two-step application. I don't see any difference in my lashes with or without the primer, and the short wand makes it more difficult to apply the mascara. It makes my lashes look okay, a little sticky, but I can easily get better results with a different mascara that has a better wand and is easier to remove. I would recommend any of the Lash Blast mascaras except for this one. I didn't like any part of this mascara at all.
Camila A.
Camila A.
Review for: Very Black 800
It makes me sad to write a bad review because I had such high expectations regarding this mascara and at some point I thought I could really make it work. See, this mascara has two wands as it is a two-step product. And I love both of them: the first one actually makes my eyelashes look long while the second one adds volume. As a person who has short and thin eyelashes I thought I'd found the perfect product. The problem is, it didn't really achieve the dramatic effect I was expecting and it seems to me that wearing two coats of the mascara was just unnecessary. I'm going to give it another chance following the two steps and if it definitely doesn't work, I guess I'll just use each wand separately.
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Bushnell, FL
I had higher expectations for this mascara. It does make your eyelashes look darker and fuller. And the packaging does draw in the girliest of girls. It makes your lashes feel crispy and brittle when it dries. I like the idea of two sides but I'm kind of torn on what side two does considering it is the side that makes your lashes harder. I'm assuming it is the waterproof part. Now I'm not saying it's a bad product however it is probably on the lower end of fantastic mascaras. I am going to include a photo of me wearing the mascara along with other facial makeup products and also a photo of the day after affect of this mascara.
Blu e.
Blu e.
Review for: Brown
I personally like this product for my type of lashes. The number 2 tube is a little sticky but I feel like that helps my lashes to have length and stay up. The number 1 tube is not sticky and is a more subtle look. I personally just use one at a time depending on what look I'm going for. The way I use the 2 tube is I apply and brush out with a brow brush then use the eyelash side to separate the lashes, then I gently hold my lashes up with my finger for five seconds and my lashes look long. It is hard to remove, but I find it a little easier with waterproof eye makeup remover.
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Black 805
This mascara is what i being looking for, makes my lashes look bigger and beautiful it really makes your lashes pop out like almost having fake lashes, love the color of the tube and the design doesn't comes off so you always know which is 1 and 2, the brush has a curb side makes perfect to paint your lashes the only think is the taking off mascara is little hard to take out even with water proof make up remover is because 8t gets little stiff and hard but other than that is great product and you will love it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Very Black 800
This mascara is by far my favorite that I've ever used. First of all, it is impossible to remove. I haven't worn mascara in 3 days and there are still clumps of it on my lashes. The good thing about this mascara is you obviously know it is long lasting. It really does make a difference as far as volume and length which is why I love it. I simply wish it was easier to remove. It's also kind of sticky and will clump if you're not careful! Overall, I still love this stuff.
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
I am in love!
Yes, finally found a mascara I love! Black and stays on very well! Waterproof as all get out! Looks fabulous and was easy to apply! I threw away all my Mary Kay mascara it just didn't make me look good. This stuff elongated my lashes and gave me the color I needed! You can rub your eyes after it dries and it doesn't come off! Wow! Love it! Great price for an all day mascara! Definitely worth the money! Bought mine at the local Rite Aid.
Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do people feel about the mascara being hard to remove? I like the idea of it staying on and giving me long lashes at night without the smug!
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
I've been dying to try this! I just don't have much money right now for this type of luxury. Is it worth the price??
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
Somebody, PLEASE suggest a product to use to get this off. Scrubbing with face soap and water just creates a mess and most wipes are just too oily and make my face feel sore after use.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Am I the only one who can not get this mascara off with anything? I have tried multiple makeup removers, and this mascara refuses to come off.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this product work?