BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Bombshell POW-der Brow + Liner
  • "This stuff is amazing and lasts all day! Was so easy to apply and there was no smudging at all. The price was right and i had a coupon, so i was one happy mama!" in 162 reviews
  • "I love Covergirl products and this one lives up to its name. It is long lasting and if you use it right you can have full natural looking brows." in 39 reviews
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bring Sexy Smolder to Eyes & Brows

2-in-1 Brow & Liner PowderFor Eyes & BrowsSoft Powder

Soft powder adheres to brows and defines eyes.

COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Eye LinerCOVERGIRL Holiday Gift Set COVERGIRL Bombshell POW-der Brow + Liner COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Eye Liner
Dakota R.
I absolutely love liquid eye liners and this one is super easy to use and easy to clean up if you accidentally mess up on your wings. Lasts fairly long as well, I can comfortably wear it all day long.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This stuff is so amazing it’s 2 in 1 and it’s very cheap and good for what it is, it could be mad alittle bigger but it’s still good for its size I got mine online just google it and I’d def recommend
Maria C.
Independientemente de si aplica el polvo suelto como delineador de ojos o utiliza para rellenar las cejas, que imparte de forma rápida color rico que realmente dura. Si drásticamente completa, cejas definidas es lo que quiere, esta entrega, y se sostiene por sí misma como delineador de ojos en polvo, también, con sólo un ligero desvanecimiento durante todo el día.El inconveniente está en la forma en que se ejecutó el concepto (polvos sueltos muy pigmentada). Bomba Pow-Der Cejas + Liner está alojado en un componente de estilo tintero. Desenroscar la parte superior revela un aplicador tipo lápiz cuya punta es una espátula pequeña y flexible. El polvo dentro de la base del recipiente se adhiere al aplicador, que es como se transfiere a las cejas y línea de las pestañas.
Mayra R.
tried the dark brown and i loved it little dark for my brows ut good for eyeliner its easy to apply I've been using liquid eyeliner for years medium brown is perfect for my brows i don't even have to use my eyebrow pencil i just put it in sparse areas of my brows and use a spooley to blend evenly and am done
Ana A.
Kernersville, NC
Wasn't too happy or satisfied with this product. I bought it at target for a low price. It's not easy to apply since it doesn't come with a brush and it's a mess to apply. It creates big bold eyebrows while I was looking for something more fine. Don't really recommend it if your looking for makeup on the go.
Brooke A.
I have finally found a product that's not against black eye brows! It's hard to find a shadow that doesn't have any sparkles in it! I found it at wal mart and I believe it was only like $7! Ive used it a couple times now and it doesn't even budge during the day! It's easy to apply and I simply fell in love!
Amy W.
Bowling Green, KY
When I was younger I had a very light blonde hair. Of course as I grew older, my hair got darker, but my eyebrows didnt. So without this is looks like I have no eyebrows. What I like about it, is its super easy to use. I am not make up artist, I am more of a quick apply, hope its where its suppposed to be and go. However, I never leave the house without my eyebrows and mascara!
LAURA M.
It is waterproof and doesn't come off in water or make under your eyes black. It also goes on nicely and doesn't clump up. The gold flakes in this color really does make my hazel eyes stand out. I always get comliments on my eye color or my eyelashes when i wear this mascara. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone with hazel eyes!
Kim B.
I tried to use this as both a brow powder and a powder eye liner. There is so much fall out with this product, it gets everywhere and isn't brushed a way easily. I got dark brown, which was unfortunately too dark for my eye brows, but when I tried to use it as eyeliner, on both of my upper and lower lashline it got everywhere. Pretty sure I just ended up throwing this away.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Does it come in lighter shades? I have light brows and eyelashes and black doesn't look good on me.
Taylor M.
Chichester, NH
I was wondering how you choose the correct color for the brow powder? I am interested I trying this product out. I am just a bit afraid the dark brown maybe to dark for my brows.
Jessie K.
Richmond, TX
Is this easy to use?
Heiber T.
¿Es un delineador de larga duración?
Irem M.
Will there be a change of formula?

Walmart