BY COVERGIRL

Be Bombshell beautiful with these 3 bombshell products. Bombshell Shine Shadow to add sexy shimmer and shine Bombshell Intensity Liner for intensity that lasts all night and Bombshell Volume by lash blast mascara for 10x more noticeable lashes vs bare... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makeup & More!!
Makeup & More!!
One of my favorite gift sets! I got this a couple of years ago as an Early Christmas gift! I loved the bombshell mascara and shadow liquid eyeshadow. One thing I didn't like was the eyeliner, I used it once, I'm pretty sure I closed it but the next time I opened it and was dry and crusty like it remained open. Other than that it was a great gift set!!
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
It was okay not my favorite product by civergil the mascara could use some improving! It was an okay gift set but wouldn't recommend
Kenia Evangelista G.
Kenia Evangelista G.
W 12 Mile Rd, Apt C19, Southfield, Michigan 48034
Tudo que uma mulher precisa, pratico facil de levar para todas as ocasiões, alem de nos deixar lindas, amo.
ANDREA H.
ANDREA H.
SUMMERS, AR
Love the mascaras makes my eyelashes look fuller and I especially like the water proof mascara. Makes them have more volume!
ashly k.
ashly k.
Enamorada de esta mascara, muy buena pigmentación , alarga bastante las pestañas y da mucho volumen , buen tinte