BY COVERGIRL

Expert precision application for a little or lot of sexy. With the smooth glide formula and tapered tip, easily create your own dramatic look for intensity that lasts all night. Longwear liner for 24 hours. Super sexy effects for eyes.

• Has anyone used this? How is it? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eyeliner. How good does that...1 Answers
  • Does it smear easy? Also, does it last all day? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A girl can never go wrong with the COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Eye Liner! The pitch black color really pops any eyes color. The tip allows for precision across your eyelid. From applying just a slim line to conjuring up a smokey eye look... This liner is pure perfection!" in 57 reviews
  • "Best eyeliner ever. goes on smoothly than other eyeliners I have tried. love the fine point helps me perfect my cat eye look. " in 56 reviews
Arlette C.
I'm such an eyeliner person and it's so hard to find an eyeliner compared to other eyeliners this one here rocks not only is it not dry on your skin but it feels and it goes on Just Right perfect eyeliner for a wing effect
Lupita R.
cutler
Review for: Pitch Black Passion more...
Love using this product when I want a sharp wing.The packaging is nice and simple.It does last long one swipe and it’ll still be there.It apples easily and you can definitely get the Handel on how to use this it.
Arely L.
Review for: Chocolate Kiss more...
I love this eyeliner the chocolate kiss perfect for brown eyes it stays matte love the packaging and the price I really recommend it to everyone that love matte eyeliners and the packaging is small
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Review for: Pitch Black Passion more...
Went on smooth and lasted all day and night. Price is good for the quality but not quantity. I felt like this ran out super quick and the end didn’t stay pointed so it was hard for me to get the perfect cat eye.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Pitch Black Passion more...
This eyeliner is easy to use but the felt tip did wear out quick. The color was dark and rich and didn't fade nor smudge it was very cheap and it was easy to find again and again
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Hands down the best eyeliner i have ever used, and i have used A LOT. I have been through 4 of them. it's so black, and glides on so smoothly. The tip is the perfect size for a winged eyeliner. I highly recommend this product.
Emelizza L.
Well this was an unexpected purchase, because I am a loyal fan of the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner. I finally gave it a try and I like it! It's pigmented and the pointed brush makes it easier to create that perfect cat eye look. This would be my 2nd choice of drugstore liquid eyeliner. I would definitely recommend it!
Emily S.
It was extremely hard to control the motion of the eyeliner, it smudged really easy. But the good thing is it takes a while to get off, so you don't have to worry about having to reapply but not good when you're first putting it on cause then you got some extra shadows you didn't really want.
Mariah M.
I was impressed with this eyeliner. It didn't run on my eyes or anything. It was very easy to manipulate a wing on the eyelid. However, I will say the way you hold it is very important. I wouldn't recommend trying it out before a big event because it takes a bit of time to get used to it.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Pitch Black Passion more...
This Covergirl eye liner is one of the best I have tried.  It really looks so good and I get lots of compliments on it!  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I've read that this may smudge or run. any ideas on ways to prevent that?
Kendall G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Has anyone used this? How is it?
Heather W.
Lancaster, PA
Is this eyeliner suitable for "cat eye"
Amanda L.
How well does this apply?
LAURA M.
Does this product dry out easily? That's my biggest issue with this kind of pencil eyeliners