BY COVERGIRL

New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

• Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great volume! Makes eyelashes look fuller and longer! Would recommend to my friends! Cute container with my favourite colour as well" in 39 reviews
  • "Complimented a coworker on her long luscious lashes and she recommended this! 2 step application makes for plush, long, thick, voluminous, lashes! They look like faslies (in a good way). First application is brown- could wear this alone for a lighter day look. Touch up with second black application for final look! This mascara is super super long lasting. You been a good oil based removed to get this off- it really hangs on to lashes, and you don't want to pull them out, loose them trying to get this off!" in 14 reviews
  • "Absolutely Amazing mascara, I love it! if you are looking to have super long lashes then this is the right mascara for you. the packaging is normal, cute color, it's easy to apply and you can build it depending on how dramatic you want your lashes to look!
    " in 11 reviews
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Bombshell is my favorite mascara. It was very affordable and amazing. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller without the dreadful clumps. I highly reccomend it in all my videos. I love that it has two sides.Step one is light and fills them then step two darkens and makes them flawless. COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
The cover girl bomb shell coverage I have not tried but have seen reviews and all have been good. I like that you can choose from which kind of brush end you want to use on your eyelashes. The option of using a straight or curved brush is all in one mascara. Look forward to trying this product.
Percy B.
Maddie M.
East Berlin, PA
I actually liked this mascara quite a bit it was just a bit time consuming using both sides every morning. I do love the idea of it though and it does make my lashes look a lot longer and a lot thinker than usual.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
The results of this mascara are okay. I have long lashes as it is so I only used one coat. Brushes are not great and lashes clump easily. I decided I wanted a fuller look and used 2 or 3 layers on each eye. My lashes felt like they were glued together! I used so much makeup remover and my eyes are still hurting trying to get this stuff off. I don't have sensitive eyes so this was a first for me. Will be throwing product out.
Jancyn H.
Fishers, IN
I received this product as a gift and love Covergirl products. I particularly do not like the first layer of Mascara but use the second layer over another Covergirl product and the difference was like night and day! The mascara seemed to last all day and into the evening and did not flake off. It did not clump and made my eyelashes look normal! It does take a bit of time to dry.
🌹Patricia T.
es magnifico , su oeine es fabuloso ,, lo amo , me encantaria tener milesssss !  suelo comprar muchos porque me encanta salir ocn mis pestañas intactas y fabulosos super recomendadas con mis seguidores , comprenla es magnifica ! negra y en otro tonos me mata
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Mascara is usually the fastest part of my makeup routine, however with this two step mascara, it takes a little longer. This product really works and adds the volume it promises to my lashes. If you have a little bit of extra time in the morning, this mascara works great, but if you don't, then you might want to try another mascara.
Kat A.
San Jose
I’ve been such a junkie for covergirl mascaras for a long time. They’re definitely the best drug store brand mascara out there. I personally love the bombshell mascara, and I think the double ended application leads to long, full lashes. The only issue I’ve ever had with it is that it can be a little clumpy, but that’s nothing that a spoolie can’t fix.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I used all different kinds of mascara but this is one of my favorites. It's not cheap but it makes your eye lashes look super long and actually look real. Doesn't clump up. Love the brushes on them. I would tell anyone to use this brand. Maybe make them a bit cheaper and maybe all different sizes. Over all a great product.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone else had trouble taking off this mascara? It’s almost impossible and it’s not even waterproof!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone tried this? Is it a good mascara?