BY COVERGIRL #28 in Mascara

New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

• Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bombshell is my favorite mascara. It was very affordable and amazing. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller without the dreadful clumps. I highly reccomend it in all my videos. I love that it has two sides.Step one is light and fills them then step two darkens and makes them flawless. COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great buy. Given the fact that most mascaras are expensive. It works so well on my lashes. I have kinda long thin lashes so it really helps bring them out even more. The double sided ends helps lengthen and makes my lashes look fuller also so that helps and is very convenient.
Percy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Complimented a coworker on her long luscious lashes and she recommended this! 2 step application makes for plush, long, thick, voluminous, lashes! They look like faslies (in a good way). First application is brown- could wear this alone for a lighter day look. Touch up with second black application for final look! This mascara is super super long lasting. You been a good oil based removed to get this off- it really hangs on to lashes, and you don't want to pull them out, loose them trying to get this off!
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The results of this mascara are okay. I have long lashes as it is so I only used one coat. Brushes are not great and lashes clump easily. I decided I wanted a fuller look and used 2 or 3 layers on each eye. My lashes felt like they were glued together! I used so much makeup remover and my eyes are still hurting trying to get this stuff off. I don't have sensitive eyes so this was a first for me. Will be throwing product out.
Rian P.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascaras are tricky, because everyone likes a different style of lash. This formula is perfect for thick, full, long lashes. My lashes tend to be sparse and short but this mascara definitely gives my lashes a good base before I apply my falsies. On minimal makeup days, I also feel comfortable wearing this mascara without falsies.. I have no problems with it running or fall out and the wand is ideal.
D M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I did not have the same removal problems as other customers have, I must say that I was really disappointed in this product. I bought it to replace the Loreal Double Extend mascara because it left clumps underneath my eyes every time I had to use eye drops. I saw this for sale in stores for $12 and figured if a company had the guts to charge that much for mascara, then it must be awesome. Wrong!
🌹Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
es magnifico , su oeine es fabuloso ,, lo amo , me encantaria tener milesssss !  suelo comprar muchos porque me encanta salir ocn mis pestañas intactas y fabulosos super recomendadas con mis seguidores , comprenla es magnifica ! negra y en otro tonos me mata
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara is a pretty good drugstore mascara. Step one is meant to thicken lashes and works incredibly. Step two is just your typical mascara wand. I would definitely but again if I ever need a quick and cheap drug store mascara.
Deanna D.
Electra
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is usually the fastest part of my makeup routine, however with this two step mascara, it takes a little longer. This product really works and adds the volume it promises to my lashes. If you have a little bit of extra time in the morning, this mascara works great, but if you don't, then you might want to try another mascara.
Nayandria W.
The product is decent. It does feel heavy when applied. The concept of having double ended mascara is nice but the two wands do the exact same thing to my lashes. The only difference is that the one with thinner bristles has less product on it. I have other mascaras I would recommend before this one but I don't completely hate it.