MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Bombshell Curvaceous By LashBlast Mascara

COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous By LashBlast Mascara

New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

• Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

Has anyone else had trouble taking off this mascara? It’s almost impossible and it’s not even waterproof!
Has anyone tried this? Is it a good mascara?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous By LashBlast Mascara!
Product Highlights
Great volume! Makes eyelashes look fuller and longer! Would recommend to my friends! Cute container with my favourite colour as wellin reviews
...with second black application for final look! This mascara is super super long lasting. You been a good oil based removed to get this off- it really hangs on to lashes, and you don't want to pull them out, loose them trying to get this off!in reviews
Absolutely Amazing mascara, I love it! if you are looking to have super long lashes then this is the right mascara for you. the packaging is normal, cute color, it's easy to apply and you can build it depending on how dramatic you want your lashes to look!<br>in reviews
rosa N.
Ukiah
Love this mascara works wonderful love how it leave my lashes really thick and nice I recommend it to ppl because for me it is one of the best product that I use on my face never have any issues with it 😁👍
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
price range is fair six dollars depending on your store ... package feels nice in the hands ... performance is good ... this mascara is buildable and doesnt leave you with tarantula eyes ... would definitely recommend
Jennifer C.
Covington, KY
This one is a no for me. I’m not a fan of the dual wands. But secondly, washing this off is horrible. It’s like mascara glued to my eyelashes. Pass on this one.
Sheri J.
Lumberton
Love this product also. Made my lashes feel and look full and beautiful! Lasts all day long and doesn't smear after wearing it all day long
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
The cover girl bomb shell coverage I have not tried but have seen reviews and all have been good. I like that you can choose from which kind of brush end you want to use on your eyelashes. The option of using a straight or curved brush is all in one mascara. Look forward to trying this product.
Sarah W.
Woodbridge, VA
Provide long, noticeable lashes as promised. Definitely a product I could recommend to others.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
there are many ways to prepare them for the most part of the deal with it but i was shocked by how cheap it was.
Jessica A.
Washington, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is really heavy. It takes the curl out of my lashes and weighs them down.
Stephanie K.
Petersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love covergirl as my go to drug store makeup. The only reason I’m giving this a three star is because I was a little disappointed in the curvature. Other than that it is a very decent product to try.
Crystal V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was okay they have better ones, made I just personally didn't like this one when I brought it, it was just really weak, and the bristles from the brush wasn't comfortable