COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous By LashBlast Mascara uploaded by carolina j.

BY COVERGIRL

New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

• Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Review for: Black
This is the best mascara that I've ever used!!! This covergirl mascara has great packaging and is amazing. It has a step one that makes your eye lashes very long and then a step two that makes your eyes beautiful nad bold. This was definitely worth the money. This mascara lasts for mire than 24 hours. It also does not come off right away to rain or water like regular mascaras would. I defiantly recommend this to others. I would with no doubt buy this again.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fishersville, VA
Review for: Black
I initially purchased this mascara because it was on clearance at Target - a steal for only $2. I wanted a waterproof mascara that would still give me volume and length. This product does all three tasks well, but not exceptionally. After a few hours of wear while sweating I could see the mascara bleed and flake. I'll continue to use it because 1) it was cheap and 2) it's waterproof(ish) for the summer.
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Black
I usually layer my mascaras for a very bold and long look. This mascara a lone gets the lashes to a nice long length in general. It just isn't as dark and dramatic. It's a decent price for a drugstore mascara. I would recommend it to beginners or people going for a very natural look.
Jenessa R.
Jenessa R.
Enfield
Review for: Black
Use this everyday love how it looks when on doesn't leave those clumps on my eyelashes goes on evenly and easy to get off at the end of the day
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Review for: Black
I like it it really make your eyelashes nice and big and the color is amazing and I could get anothe I'm not sure.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Black
This is the best mascara EVER!! It makes even the scraggliest eyelashes bug and beautiful!!
Virginia O.
Virginia O.
Review for: Black
Love what a difference this mascara makes when I'm finishing up my make-up. The only thing is the once applied the mascara dries pretty quick. I like to have both sides slightly open and quickly apply 1st step so when adding the 2nd coat it isn't dry.
carolina j.
carolina j.
BOGOTA
Review for: Black
I like the two sides because I can use both to have a more dramatic look but also use just one side to make my eyelashes longer or more curvy and full