BY COVERGIRL #38 in Mascara

New Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara features the revolutionary two-sided Bombshell Boost System for volume, curl, and dramatic intensity.

• Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume.
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.

Buy on Amazon
Percy B.
Percy B.
Complimented a coworker on her long luscious lashes and she recommended this! 2 step application makes for plush, long, thick, voluminous, lashes! They look like faslies (in a good way). First application is brown- could wear this alone for a lighter day look. Touch up with second black application for final look! This mascara is super super long lasting. You been a good oil based removed to get this off- it really hangs on to lashes, and you don't want to pull them out, loose them trying to get this off!
Alex M.
Alex M.
I love the LashBlast line- and Covergirl is a great company and I have been buying their products for years and always been happy! Love the packaging- very unique, and the applicator is great for having max control. Very easy to apply. Makes lashes look  longer & thicker and it helps to curl them as well! I would recommend trying this product. Super affordable and available in many major retailers as well as online. Great product, great company with a solid reputation. Try this!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Bombshell is my favorite mascara. It was very affordable and amazing. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller without the dreadful clumps. I highly reccomend it in all my videos. I love that it has two sides.Step one is light and fills them then step two darkens and makes them flawless. COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara
Josie B.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
I have for short and fiat eyelashes so I'm always looking for the best mascara to help my lashes pop! This mascara was good for a while but I felt like it ran out too quickly. I don't think I used more than I usually apply...it just felt like there wasn't much in the tube. I'm not sure if I would try it again...at least not right away. But when I first bought it and applied it, it really did look great and for that I give it 4 stars!
D M.
D M.
Miami
While I did not have the same removal problems as other customers have, I must say that I was really disappointed in this product. I bought it to replace the Loreal Double Extend mascara because it left clumps underneath my eyes every time I had to use eye drops. I saw this for sale in stores for $12 and figured if a company had the guts to charge that much for mascara, then it must be awesome. Wrong!
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
This is the best mascara that I've ever used!!! This covergirl mascara has great packaging and is amazing. It has a step one that makes your eye lashes very long and then a step two that makes your eyes beautiful nad bold. This was definitely worth the money. This mascara lasts for mire than 24 hours. It also does not come off right away to rain or water like regular mascaras would. I defiantly recommend this to others. I would with no doubt buy this again.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fishersville, VA
I initially purchased this mascara because it was on clearance at Target - a steal for only $2. I wanted a waterproof mascara that would still give me volume and length. This product does all three tasks well, but not exceptionally. After a few hours of wear while sweating I could see the mascara bleed and flake. I'll continue to use it because 1) it was cheap and 2) it's waterproof(ish) for the summer.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy this LashBlast mascara if you are looking for one that works pretty well and gives you the extension and darkness of your eyelashes that you are wanting. I have tried a lot of mascaras before and this would be one of my favorites but I probably wouldn't buy again since I always test new ones out!
Katie D.
Katie D.
I haven't ever had this but I've tried it many times and I absolutely love it. Its boldens my eye color and has a very sexy look. It doesn't clump and it dries quickly. The second step really works to make your eyes pop. I would definitely buy this again because it is inexpensive and works really well.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love this mascara. The two in one is incredible because it helps give the fake lash look without having to apply the fake lashes. It’s super easy to use and I will definitely buy it again. I bought mine at Kroger on sale, so it’s super easy to find and buy! I definitely recommend this product!