MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Blast Multiline Mascara Regular

COVERGIRL Blast Multiline Mascara Regular

fall 2019

Good for straight lashes?
What is the best way to remove mascara?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Blast Multiline Mascara Regular!
Product Highlights
I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)in reviews
One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEEin reviews
The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! in reviews
I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume in reviews
Haley T.
Bonifay, FL
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Haley T.
Purchased at: CVS
My most favorite product in all of my life so far!!! I’ve used this all of my make up life. I’ve tried Mac, too faced, and MANY MANY more. I think I could buy a car with how many I’ve purchased of these (here’s from the past year or so) but I will buy them for the rest of my life! This gives me so much volume that I don’t have to wear eyeliner or anything else!! It’s buildable which I love in the event of a night out and want a little extra bit of make up on. Cant hype this product up enough. Do yourself a favor a buy this. I promise you will not regret it!! My biggest fear is they will quit making this one day and I hope this product stays around as long as I am!
Angelica H.
Manteca, CA
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Angelica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kinda hate having to take this mascara off after cuz it hurts so bad Like it’s really waterproof
Christin M.
Beaverton, OR
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Christin M.
I have been using Lash Blast for close to 10 years. I have tried many other mascaras throughout the 10 years, but I have never not had the Lash Blast on hand. I prefer to use the regular mascara and not the waterproof. Alone, this mascara is WOW! A lot of the time I pair it with a second mascara-yes, I have a problem. I’m obsessed with long lashes and using two mascara’s really gives that long and thick look. I have had at least 5 of my friends switch to using this mascara too. The price is great too! Win-win
Bailey A.
Charlotte, NC
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Bailey A.
I have searched and searched for a high end mascara and cannot find one as good as this. It makes my lashes look amazing and so full! I get so many compliments. I have used this as a staple since middle school.
Hannah O.
Sun Prairie, WI
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Hannah O.
I use this mascara as my everyday mascara. I own a few different brands and I like this one because it is affordable and adds volume to my lashes. I don't like the thick barreled applicator. It is too big for my liking and doesn't give my lashes much shape. If you use in conjunction with another applicator or lash curler you would probably have a more desired look. I tested this next to another similar mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in the image I will attach. My left eye has the Covergirl mascara while my right eye (where I am holding the black tube) I have on the Lash Stiletto mascara. Both are comparable in visual. Feel free to see my review for the Lash Stiletto mascara on my profile.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Covergirl Lashblast Volume is an iconic mascara. It comes in a big orange tube, the kind you can throw in your handbag and never lose. The brush is quite large and made of plastic. The 'spikes' are quite short, but there are plenty of them. The large brush is still easy to use, even on my small eyes, and I put this down to the shortness of the 'spikes'. I simply use one coat of this mascara, and it provides both length and volume to my lashes. It makes my eyes pop and makes me look very bright-eyed and awake. It is great for everyday looks, as it enhances your eyes without making you look very 'made up'. It enhances your eyelashes, though for evenings out I prefer a mascara which provides a bit more of a dramatic false-eyelash look. Lashblast Volume though has a great formula which applies easily, dries quickly and lasts all day without smudging or smearing - even in the heat. This is a great mascara and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to make their eyes pop.I read the reviews on this prior to purchasing, due to the fact, I have such small lashes I am constantly trying to find some kind of mascara that makes them look longer and fuller. So when this came in I went straight to a mirror to try it out. There are a few things you need to watch when using this product.
Lellianne C.
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t have many complaints about this inexpensive mascara. It’s better than other drug store mascaras but its not THE best mascara out there. It does a decent job but I’d probably try another mascara next time. The wand is sturdy and picks up all my lashes thoroughly. It brushes well. The formula is average and I need to apply 2 coats for a full lash effect. I’d recommend this but I was surprised this was rated one of the best drug store mascaras to get.
Kat C.
Lakewood, CA
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Kat C.
I think this is a good mascara if you don’t want a clumpy lash in sight. It’s does a good job lengthening but takes a while to build up because it does not distribute a lot of product. It also did nothing to keep my lashes curled but most mascaras don’t anyways. It’s an ok mascara and if it was on sale I would purchase again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Gina H.
Adorable packaging 💕💖 up to 10x volume 💖 leaves a big bold lash look 💖💕😍🤩 definitely worth a try 🤩
Gina•Weinzierl G.
Clinton Twp, MI
COVERGIRL  Blast Multiline Mascara Regular uploaded by Gina•Weinzierl G.
I wasn’t sure if i liked the shorter brush but i gave it a few tries and it actually adds good volume and gets each hair instead of clumping
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

1,581 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Justina D.
New Fairfield, CT
il y a 6 mois
Valentina F. il y a 5 mois
I haven’t really had that experience! Then again, I don’t pack a lot of it on my eyelashes! One or two coats go a long way! 🥰