COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipstick

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 008100006250Expertly designed blendable lip duos with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look.Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for Your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipstick uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a lot compliments about my lipstick, them I tell my secret to my friends is a flip stick lipstick dark in one side and lighter in the other. Two lipstick in one . I like it very much because you can create more than one look and cheap . Unfortunately is not on the market anymore.
christy S.
May
Liked it but am not much into lipstick I can't keep on my lips long.I have tried a few different ones and they don't last long
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
I have this, i like that it includes two colors but in I dont feel the colors really go well together. I have the shade flashy and I'm not a huge fan of the shades
Sacha R.
Orlando , FL
Love this lipstick duo very much. You can wear one color alone or blend the two together. Definitely would try these again in other colors, because I love to match my lipcolor with my outfits.
Debanhi P.
Nuevo Leon
tono 825, me encanta que de un lado sea satinado y del otro sea un color rosa, definitivo me compraría más
Alice M.
Doral
COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipstick uploaded by Alice M.
The image says it all. I think is my favorite res lipstick. It lasts all night and it feels great. You can play with the colors and price is good. COVERGIRL Blast Flip Stick Lipcolor Got it on a pharmacy and I would definitely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?