COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipcolor
COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick Lipcolor
Photos (12)
Con este labial tengo varias cosas que decir.. su pigmentacion es muy buena no lo puedo negar, y el color es muy lindo.. pero tiene un olor super extraño, y muy desagradable sobre todo cuando comes, porque sientes que estas comiendote el labial.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar aunque me encante el color ... //with this lipstick I have several things to say .. its pigmentation is very good I can not deny, and color is very nice .. but has a super strange smell, and very unpleasant especially when you eat because you feel you are eating you lip .. I do not think I would buy even as I love the color
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

This was cool but not for me reminded me of a lipstick for kids for some reason didn't like the sparkle side at all it was very steaky on my lips the other side was okay though it lasted a while it didn't dry my lips out very pigmented for drugstore brand I liked it the color I got though isn't for me personally I may try it out again in another shade just because but I have the pink and red one and neither is good on my skin tone personally overall it's alright I prefer my matte lipsticks though
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID

Love, love, love these. The opaque lip color side is very rich. It goes on without streaking. It doesn't bleed or feather. It stays on like a matte. The shimmer side is more translucent. Much more of a glossy finish. It comes off much easier. They usually have a metallic finish to them. The color combinations you can do with them are endless. I have a lot of fun with these. I'll also add in a third color and switch it up.
Angelika P.
Angelika P.
Astoria, NY

Purchased this in color 820 Vixen. It was really shimmery and I really didn't like the way it looked. The violet shade actually was very transparent and the other side, a light pink, looked like a face highlight. Maybe it was the color combination I purchased that had a sheen look.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Austin, TX

Bright colors and it is interesting to play with two different lip colors, but I have a problem with how shiny and metallic these colors look in light. I like the colors, but I wish they were more matte, or just didn't have such a sci-fi makeup look to it.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Watertown , NY

OMG. I was sooooo disappointed with this product lol I was so upset I asked for refund. One of the lipsticks fell out the first type I used it! After applying it, the pigment was awful. Literally was like glitter in a really faint tone. Def a no 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love that it comes with two colors whom you can wear alone of together they are very creamy and they don't last long even after app long translucent powder the color seems not to stay on I would buy again if they made some changes to it
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX

I'm very underwhelmed by Covergirl Blast Flipstick. The lipstick end is very creamy and smears. The gold/shimmer end is more stiff and takes off the creamy end. The end result is not what's advertised. I don't recommend.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Phoenix, AZ

Two in one! I got the 855 minx espiègle which is a bronze tone and lustrous. It's a different tone and I love it! It's my first trying super easy to apply and smooth I would buy it again definitely!
Jamila-asha J.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this lipstick especially the red side of this flip stick, I wear it all the time! It's smooth and it lasts all day. I don't have any complaints with this product.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Chicago Hts, IL

Is this a matte type of outcome??
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

How is this product? Does it come off easily?
Belem M.
Belem M.
Aurora, CO

How many colors are there?
ruby d.
ruby d.
Brownsville, TX

Is it long lasting product and where can I find this at a low cost. Best color as well?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA

Who loves to mix and match?