Add a Photo

#478 in Lipstick
Expertly designed blendable lip duos with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look. Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for Your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable shades! Double your lip color! Multiply your shade power! Blendable lip duos that let you customize your look. Creamy color on one side, shimmery color on the flip side. Mix them any way you like to create your own look.
Photos (5)
Con este labial tengo varias cosas que decir.. su pigmentacion es muy buena no lo puedo negar, y el color es muy lindo.. pero tiene un olor super extraño, y muy desagradable sobre todo cuando comes, porque sientes que estas comiendote el labial.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar aunque me encante el color ... //with this lipstick I have several things to say .. its pigmentation is very good I can not deny, and color is very nice .. but has a super strange smell, and very unpleasant especially when you eat because you feel you are eating you lip .. I do not think I would buy even as I love the color
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX

Two lipsticks for the price of one! Love the color choices Covergirl gives. Wear each color seperately or together for a unique look. Their are plenty of color choices to wear to the office or to a dinner date. I absolutely love #815 flashy because it is perfect with my skin tone and for a happy hour, dinner, or party look. I love #820 vixen which is a lot tamer than the name suggests because it offers a very subtle red and very subtle pink that look beautiful when they're blended. You can't go wrong with these!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

This was cool but not for me reminded me of a lipstick for kids for some reason didn't like the sparkle side at all it was very steaky on my lips the other side was okay though it lasted a while it didn't dry my lips out very pigmented for drugstore brand I liked it the color I got though isn't for me personally I may try it out again in another shade just because but I have the pink and red one and neither is good on my skin tone personally overall it's alright I prefer my matte lipsticks though
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise

Love, love, love these. The opaque lip color side is very rich. It goes on without streaking. It doesn't bleed or feather. It stays on like a matte. The shimmer side is more translucent. Much more of a glossy finish. It comes off much easier. They usually have a metallic finish to them. The color combinations you can do with them are endless. I have a lot of fun with these. I'll also add in a third color and switch it up.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Austin, TX

Bright colors and it is interesting to play with two different lip colors, but I have a problem with how shiny and metallic these colors look in light. I like the colors, but I wish they were more matte, or just didn't have such a sci-fi makeup look to it.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Watertown , NY

OMG. I was sooooo disappointed with this product lol I was so upset I asked for refund. One of the lipsticks fell out the first type I used it! After applying it, the pigment was awful. Literally was like glitter in a really faint tone. Def a no 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love that it comes with two colors whom you can wear alone of together they are very creamy and they don't last long even after app long translucent powder the color seems not to stay on I would buy again if they made some changes to it
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB

I have used this lipstick before and I LOVE the consistency and the texture of the product on my always chapped lips. Most lipsticks do not hydrate but I found that this one kept my lips smooth and moist for a day full of confidence!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX

I'm very underwhelmed by Covergirl Blast Flipstick. The lipstick end is very creamy and smears. The gold/shimmer end is more stiff and takes off the creamy end. The end result is not what's advertised. I don't recommend.
Zuleika C.
Zuleika C.

I love it!!!!
This product is awesome, you have three different lipstick in one, the shade #840 it looks so good not only for day time also for night.
I love the smell and stay for long in your lips.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Chicago Hts, IL

Is this a matte type of outcome??
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

How is this product? Does it come off easily?
Belem M.
Belem M.
Aurora, Co

How many colors are there?
ruby d.
ruby d.
Brownsville, TX

Is it long lasting product and where can I find this at a low cost. Best color as well?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA

Who loves to mix and match?

Join Now