22 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expertly designed blendable lip duos with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look. Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable shades!

Buy on Jet.com*
Con este labial tengo varias cosas que decir.. su pigmentacion es muy buena no lo puedo negar, y el color es muy lindo.. pero tiene un olor super extraño, y muy desagradable sobre todo cuando comes, porque sientes que estas comiendote el labial.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar aunque me encante el color ... //with this lipstick I have several things to say .. its pigmentation is very good I can not deny, and color is very nice .. but has a super strange smell, and very unpleasant especially when you eat because you feel you are eating you lip .. I do not think I would buy even as I love the color
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Love, love, love these. The opaque lip color side is very rich. It goes on without streaking. It doesn't bleed or feather. It stays on like a matte. The shimmer side is more translucent. Much more of a glossy finish. It comes off much easier. They usually have a metallic finish to them. The color combinations you can do with them are endless. I have a lot of fun with these. I'll also add in a third color and switch it up.
Angelika P.
Angelika P.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Blastflipstick Blendable Lip Duo Multiple Colors Multi Makeup 820 Vixen
Purchased this in color 820 Vixen. It was really shimmery and I really didn't like the way it looked. The violet shade actually was very transparent and the other side, a light pink, looked like a face highlight. Maybe it was the color combination I purchased that had a sheen look.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
OMG. I was sooooo disappointed with this product lol I was so upset I asked for refund. One of the lipsticks fell out the first type I used it! After applying it, the pigment was awful. Literally was like glitter in a really faint tone. Def a no 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love that it comes with two colors whom you can wear alone of together they are very creamy and they don't last long even after app long translucent powder the color seems not to stay on I would buy again if they made some changes to it
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX
I'm very underwhelmed by Covergirl Blast Flipstick. The lipstick end is very creamy and smears. The gold/shimmer end is more stiff and takes off the creamy end. The end result is not what's advertised. I don't recommend.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Beautiful colors separately, I used to use them by them selves and would not mix them. Saw no use in mixing them. Loved the brown glitter tone!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
color is perfect for my skin tone, moisturizes lips and lasts much during the day also pigmenting much and not to pass it several times lips
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love that this comes with two different looks. You can go shimmery for the day time and bolder for a night time look all in one tube.
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
EUBANK, KY
Love that you get two colors in one. that you can wear together or alone . feels get on the lips color last for a little while.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Chicago Hts, IL
Is this a matte type of outcome??
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
How is this product? Does it come off easily?
Elise C.
Elise C.
What are you favorite colors? Anyone ombré their lips?
ruby d.
ruby d.
Brownsville, TX
Is it long lasting product and where can I find this at a low cost. Best color as well?
Belem M.
Belem M.
Aurora , CO
How many colors are there?