BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expertly designed blendable lip duos with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look. Mix and match shades with a flip of a stick for your unique look for endless possibilities with our 13 customizable shades!

Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
Review for: Cover Girl Whisper Of 2 more...
I love this lipstick so much it's incredibly pigmented and you get 2 options. I have the color 840 stunner and the colts are gorgeous there's a bold orangey red and a shimmer golden peach color they both look great on their own or together as an ombré lip.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Snap, Lipcolor Whisper, Perky more...
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Cover Girl Whisper Of 2 more...
This product was just okay, I had mine in the red and the gold. This wasn't very long lasting, and I had to apply it several times to get the color I wanted. This did not meet my expectations at all. Will never buy this again
Silvia C.
Two in one! I got the 855 minx espiègle which is a bronze tone and lustrous. It's a different tone and I love it! It's my first trying super easy to apply and smooth I would buy it again definitely!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
This was cool but not for me reminded me of a lipstick for kids for some reason didn't like the sparkle side at all it was very steaky on my lips the other side was okay though it lasted a while it didn't dry my lips out very pigmented for drugstore brand I liked it the color I got though isn't for me personally I may try it out again in another shade just because but I have the pink and red one and neither is good on my skin tone personally overall it's alright I prefer my matte lipsticks though
Con este labial tengo varias cosas que decir.. su pigmentacion es muy buena no lo puedo negar, y el color es muy lindo.. pero tiene un olor super extra√Īo, y muy desagradable sobre todo cuando comes, porque sientes que estas comiendote el labial.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar aunque me encante el color ... //with this lipstick I have several things to say .. its pigmentation is very good I can not deny, and color is very nice .. but has a super strange smell, and very unpleasant especially when you eat because you feel you are eating you lip .. I do not think I would buy even as I love the color
Jessica C.
Frankfort
Review for: Intense more...
This was such a cool lipstick to be able to do ombre lip looks or just soft neutral or full hard goth vamp. I wish they hadn't discontinued that I'd definitely buy it again.
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
Love, love, love these. The opaque lip color side is very rich. It goes on without streaking. It doesn't bleed or feather. It stays on like a matte. The shimmer side is more translucent. Much more of a glossy finish. It comes off much easier. They usually have a metallic finish to them. The color combinations you can do with them are endless. I have a lot of fun with these. I'll also add in a third color and switch it up.
Ann G.
Arlington, TX
Review for: COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick more...
Cover girl is a brand name that most women will recognize. It was one of the first makeup bramds I ever bought. I was super excited when I saw this product in the hunger games display at Target. I purchased number 840 in stunner. I really liked the idea of a golden glimmer shimmer but it didn't blend with the coral shade and was barely noticeable. plus, it would wipe off on everything. Oddly enough I was more pleased with the stain it left on my lips than the actual color.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I have this lipstick in the color 840 stunner, and I don't reach for it at all. I thought this was a cool unique product to try and it turned out to be very rough on the lips with thick chunky glitter. This is not something I would recommend to any one, I am going to try to use mine up and then be done with it because it is uncomfortable and just all around not a very good product.
Leslie F.
Chicago Hts, IL
Is this a matte type of outcome??
Ashley D.
How is this product? Does it come off easily?
Elise C.
What are you favorite colors? Anyone ombré their lips?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves to mix and match?
ruby d.
Brownsville , TX
Is it long lasting product and where can I find this at a low cost. Best color as well?