BY COVERGIRL

"A Breakthrough In Radiance For Skin That Looks Years Younger* Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologically Tested, Oil-Free, Suitable For Sensitive Skin Won't Clog Pores Olay Ingredients *Tested Among Ladies 35-65 Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod1806350"";" see more...

• Does the foundation stand alone to cover dark circles around eyes o...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation any good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • SPF good for taking flash photos? 1 Answers
Celest S.
Celest S.
I have been looking for a foundation for my mature, dry skin for a while, after using Bare Minerals in my younger years. I didn't know if I would like this, but wanted to give it a try. I am so glad I did!! I love this foundation!! Blends easy, smooth and creamy and drys quickly. I then finish it with IT Bye Bye Pores and my skin looks so smooth, younger, as it reduces the look of my fine lines. Thank you Cover Girl!!!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I have combo skin & the coverage is amazing it doesn't patch or enhance dry spots the wear time is amazing but I do use a primer also it doesn't feel heavy like some of the fuller coverage foundations do I've used it for years & its still one of my go tos this is a drugstore #musttry
Terrie K.
Terrie K.
Des Moines, IA
Over the years I have tried several kinds and brands of foundation. So glad they have a pump now for easier use than the old bottles. For me, it goes on smooth and covers a few sun spots I have gained over time. Of coarse the sun screen is important too!
Angel I.
Angel I.
I love this foundation. It smells wonderful and is very light on my combination skin. no caking, no patchiness and it blends well. My skin never got oily and normally I always have to powder my nose once throughout the day. Great drugstore make-up.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this makeup and I absolutely love it. It is so smooth and easy to put on. It also has amazing coverage that I have never found in a foundation before this. It makes my face look like natural and I love that so much.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Warren, MI
This foundation has beautiful coverage, you can see the transformation as you are applying . It's covers imperfections and doesn't settle in to lines. I wear this one most often. The only negative is the color range is minimal.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Arlington, TX
I love this foundation. It covers and blends well, and makes a good base for contouring. It even smells nice, which is unusual in a liquid foundation. I love that it has SPF, so I don't have to wear a separate sunscreen.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kannapolis , NC
This is my every day foundation and I found that I love this more then any other and especially more then any other covergirl brand. It smells amazing and slides on so nicely without any clumps and isn't full of oil.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Bosque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure about this foundation, but bought it on a whim. I love it! It's a light feel on my face, and doesn't settle into fine lines like most liquid foundations. I can't imagine using anything else!
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC
The coverage was nice. But something in this product made me break out. I have super sensitive skin to begin with, so it's definitely not a product I would recommend to anyone else who does.
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
Does this foundation feel thick once it's on, or is it a lightweight formula? I keep trying new foundation and I always get a thick, caked on feeling
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Is this foundation any good for oily skin?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Charleston, SC
Does the foundation stand alone to cover dark circles around eyes or do you have to use a separate concealer?
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried CoverGirl Advanced Radiance 10 Ang-Defying is this a good quality product?
Tenetrice C.
Tenetrice C.
SPF good for taking flash photos?