BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Tengo varios meses usando este producto y estoy muy satisfecha por los resultados. Lo compré por una recomendación de una de mis Youtubers favorita quien dice que es perfecto para sellar el corrector debajo de los ojos. La textura es bien suave y de fácil aplicación. Deja la piel con un efecto de porcelana y tiene muy buena cobertura. Yo lo recomiendo para aquellas que andan en búsqueda de un polvo económico para uso diario.
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This made my face feel extremely smooth. And helped to hide fine lines and wrinkles. Would highly recommend
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Review for: Classic Beige more...
It was amazing!! It covered up everything I needed it too! It was nice and shimmery! I think it’s good for a lot of different types of skin colors and textures I would recommend to others!
Eliish M.
Lancaster
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I use this product all the time. I like it because it leaves my face  well. Above all, it is a good price product. This product is it buildable.
Annie F.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120), Classic Beige more...
This product was beautiful, however it made my skin feel a bit tight and dry which was unpleasant. It also had a chemical scent which I didn't like, so I haven't really used it since. I wish I liked it, because the packaging and price point are fantastic!
Michelle k.
Nossa isso é muito bonito , deve ficar lindo no rosto ( na maquiagem ) ele é muito bom , e não é tão caro , quero muito testar !!
Maryluh C.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I don't really know about this brand I have it try nothing of covergirl that much so that's why I just put 1 star
Stephanie M.
Lee
I really wouldn't use this product just because I'm really not into press powders and it works good but I just really don't go for those things it is long lasting
Lear-39393 Maria de los Angeles N.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...

gives me a natural look and pigments my skin giving glistening glisten, glides easily for a uniform and beautiful coverage.
It is light and is suitable for sensitive skin I recommend it
Marianne F.
Dublin, CA
I have been using this pressed powder for a long time it sooth my skin and covered all my unwanted pimples. This powder is light and natural looking. Super impressed and one of the best. @covergirl @influenser
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!